Babysitter - twins

What she's wearing ^

"Ima need you to baby sit someone"my dad said

"Absolutely not"

The next thing I knew I was in this my parents friends house. I wanna kms im not even dressed appropriately to be here I'm supposed to be at my friends birthday party.

"25 an hour" dj said

Even though that did tempt me I still said

"No"

Jess and dj sighed. The blond/ brown haired girl from the other sofa just furrows her eye brows and looks back at her phone while the black haired girl just checks her self out.

On the other couch there was these twins they kept staring at me which mad me tense up.

"Why can't they just do it" I said while pointing at the girls, "me and jay are going to my house for a the whole day" the brown/blonde haired girl said

"Oh" I said. I then looked at the twins they were already looking at me.

The caillou looking one decided to speak up "why are you dressed like that?" I rolled my eyes "in my defense I was not even planning on being here, I'm supposed to be at a party" I say while shrugging my shoulders.

All he said was "oh". My stupid ass mom and dad tricked me into coming here. Jess frowned. I was about to stand. "Why don't you wanna babysit me" I turn around to see a lil boy with a phone in his hand and matching roblox pj's

My eyes widened and said "ummmmmmmm" he just stared into my soul I was getting kinda intimidated not gonna lie.

I look back at Jess and dj and said " fine" with a straight face. Jess smiled.

Time skip

I went home and changed into some sweats and a hoodie.
Then I went back to the Walton house.

Me and daelo were in his room playing roblox, "I'm gonna go uses the bathroom okay" daelo just nodded. I used the bathroom, I then went down stairs because I got hungry.

I went to get a snack I saw the twins in the living room sitting on the couch. I walked past them and I noticed them look at me. I walk into the kitchen

I look at the snacks and grab a pack of fruit snacks and I hear foot steps I turn around to see thing 1 and thing 2.

"Yo"  The twins smiled and said "Wsp" u furrowed my eyebrows and said "do you want something?" "Well you are in the kitchen" Jaden said.

"Oh right my bad" they both just laughed and grabbed snacks. I open the fridge and grab a water bottle for me and a a red Gatorade for daelo.

"Yo we were wonder if we could hang out sometime " Javon said. My eyes widened "both of you?"
"Yes, both of us..." Jaden said "oh ok" I said

I was about to say something but I was interrupted by daelo yelling for me "Y/N WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG , I DONT HAVE ALL DAY" and with that I ran up the stairs

A few hours later I put daelo to bed and I went downstairs I was surprised to see the twins still downstairs. " Wsp" I said while sitting one of the couches.

They looked at me surprised. They probably thought that I was asleep."hey"  they both said at the same time.

" so do you have a boyfriend?" Jaden asked randomly. I furrowed my eye brows "yea I do". Javons small smile disappeared when I said that. Jaden just sat tense.

"Oh that's nice" Javon said . Jaden nodded his head in agreement. "Not really" Javon sat up straight and so did Jaden "what do you mean?" .

"Well theres nothing nice about having a boyfriend that cheats on you" I said while giggling.

A/n : Yea I changed the story a lil bit bc it was mostly exactly the same as my inspiration  and i didn't like that.( The original creator is @ilovegummysz