Baby look at the video-Jaden

(Play this song rn^^^^^^)

Jaden's pov

It's been a month since Y/n passed and it's been hard I'm currently laying on my bed under my cover watching old videos of me and her.

"Look at the video , it's recording
Right now"
I smile when I hear her voice I miss it, I miss everything about her.

"Bae" she starts to giggle after that. I wish she was her right now with me.

"You don't wanna be on the mother fuckin camera?" She says while smiling down at me while sitting on my lap. I remember this day it was so fun.

Me and her went to a carnival and we rood every ride till she threw up i laugh remember when she was about to faint.

I look back at the video. "I love you" Y/n says while kissing my lips and pulling away shortly after. "I love you too" I mumbled.

I paused the video and took in a deep breath and wiped the tears from my eyes. I hear my door open to see daelo he was also crying.

I wiped my eyes and said "what wrong mumps?" He just looked at me and said "I miss Y/n" my face softened and I pat the spot next to me.

He walked toward me and gets on my bed I put my phone down and pick him up to place him between my legs he continues to cries while I lay his back on my chest.

I unpaused the video and see her sitting down next to me while I just stare at her she notices me staring "the fuck are you looking like that for" I laugh lightly and so does daelo.

"Baby , Baby" I hear her mumble in the video tears start to come down my eyes again daelo notices and turns around and places his hands on my face and wipes my tears away "it's okay" he says with a small smile.

While tears comes down his face. I settle down and calm my breathing. Me and daelo go back to watching the video "you know ima put all these videos together, throw all of them that we made" I smiled and chuckle.

Daelo just wipe his tears. "As we get older and older and older" I start to cry again and I place my head on daelo shoulder and sob.

I knew that , that wasn't gonna happen because she never gonna get older she gonna stay 15 forever while I grow older and I hate that. I know that she would want me to be happy and I know that she's in a better place now. This world didn't deserve her.

A/n : ok ok I kinda like this one☹️