Hotel

Javons pov :I was currently in nyc for a photo shoot . I'm currently in a hotel right now with my family.

Me and Jayla were on live on her bed we ordered food and started eating but we heard someone scream from the outside hallway.

"What the fuck" I said while my mouth was stuffed. "Why do I kinda wanna go check that out" jayla said while eating one of my nachos.

"Same" we both looked back at the live.

User528 - Go check it out

User729 - What if it a fan?

User920 - Probably crack heads

User629 - Guys there in the nice part of nyc there's no crackhead and there in a 5 star hotel I doubt it😭😭😭😭

I laugh at some of the comments. I grab my phone and me and Jayla walk around the house toward the front door.

Once she opens it I point the phone to the door so the live can see. Me and Jayla were met with a girl are age belly dancing. We freeze but Jayla soon after starts dancing.

The girl notices us and starts laughing and runs towards her friend at the end of the hallway "BITCH I AIN'T EVEN HEAR THE DOOR OPEN." The girl scream at her Friend while dying of laughter.

The chats going crazy.

User629 - I can tell she's a fun person to be around

User920 - she's so pretty

User662 - she mad ugly

User008 - I love her laugh

I walk up to her and her friends I looked down at the they were on the floor bc the girl tackled her friend it was really funny to watch.

"Hey I'm Javon" the girls stop laughing and look at me "Y/n" "Juliet" they both say at the same time.

Jayla walks up to me "Jayla".
"Nice to meet y'all" y/n says while standing up and fixing her shirt.