Jelouse - jayla pt.2

I went to go see Jayla I walked into her room she glanced at me but didn't say anything, she just went back on her phone.

I frown, I walked toward her bed and sat in front of her "jay?" She didn't look up at me. "Did I do something wrong?".

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. I furrowed my eye brows, I honestly didn't know what I did wrong?.

Wait , was it because of my insta post? Is she Jelouse I smirked and said "jay, are you Jelouse".

She scoffed "I'm not jelouse" she placed her phone next to see and made eye contact with me. 

"Then talk to be and tell me what's wrong jay" I said my face softens. She sighed " why are you and Jorden so close" she says.

I laugh "jay we grew up together we used to take baths together when we were babies and we been Bestfriends forever, we're obviously gonna be close"

"Yes and I understand that but it just makes me uncomfortable how you guys are so close like you have a whole gf but it looks like you and Jorden are the one that are actually dating."

I frown I didn't know she felt like this, if I did I would have stopped being like that with Jorden "I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that , I'll do better and I'll stop being so close to Jorden".

Jayla gave me a small smile and hugged me she kissed my lips softly