Sick pt2

I turned around and saw that the person was Javon. I tried to sit up but she pushed pushed me down gently. "Don't get up,lay down" he said.

I looked at him annoyed "Why are you even here" Javon just looked at me with a small smile on his face. He was used to my additute.

I was always a moody person when sick.he got up and I rolled my eyes and turned around. I heard my door close so it's obvious that he left.

30 minutes later I hear my door open. I turned around. It was Javon with a tray of food. I look at him and giggled. "What are you doing" .

He just smiled and placed the tray on my night stand. He then sat on my bed, "Are you feeling any better" he says while touching my four head.

"No" I said while frowning. He frowned as well and "ok sit up" I sat up and he placed the tray on my lap.

 He frowned as well and  "ok sit up" I sat up and he placed the tray on my lap

(Apple juice is better than orange)

"This is so cute,thank you" I say I would have kissed him but I didn't wanna get him sick. He pulled me into a side hug. "No no no,I'm gonna get you sick"

"I don't care" he says while kissing me.I pull away and eat my soup. After I'm done eating Javon takes the tray to the kitchen. We watch a movie and then we took a nap.

The next day

I woke up and I looked up to see Javon drooling  I giggled and and I saw his his flutter. He looked down and saw me smiling "feeling better?" He says.

"Yea I feel better" I felt my phone vibrate for the 40th time in the past 9 minutes  I groaned and pulled out my phone from under me. I saw that I was getting tagged in a insta post.

Javon furrowed his eye brows and moved close to me to see my phone "why are you getting tagged so many time" "I don't know"

I pressed on one of the people that tagged me and it took me to my brothers insta.

@Diegonotfound

Caption: look at my lil sis and her stink stink💀(I say stink stink as a joke lol)

728,920❤️ 199k💬

Comments:

@Zendaya - THERE SO CUTE

@Onwardjdub - I'm tryna get like my brother and his girl😐

@Jaylawaltonoffical - caught them in 4k💀

@Anguscloud - My son and his future wife😈

@User282 - Jelouse ☹️

@User029 - lol cringey ass relationship
^
@onwardjdub - If you're jelouse and lonely just say that💀
^
@Diegonotfound - don't me mad because no one wants you😐

@User729 - I'm tryna get like this☹️
^
@Onwardjub -  Fr:/
^
@Jaylawaltonoffical - Right😭
^
@diegonotfound - Wrd:/

Tap for more comments