Sludge Villain part 1

Chapter 2: Sludge villain part 1

Kitten was having a difficult time keeping up with Inko. The near god like psycher was much much smaller than him making him have to watch not only his pace but also his foot placement lest he harmed her. He shuddered briefly at what the Emperor would do to him if he did such a thing, probably have him babysit the pillarstodes or make him wax the entire palace again. Passing by the warp rift that lead to Magnus's room they entered a relatively small room that could fit only a few Leman Russ tanks in it where a pulsating rift of green energy was waiting.

"You head on through first dear, I'll close this up when I'm done." Inko smiled politely as she ushered the Custode through the portal.

Hesitantly Kitten complied and stepped through, finding himself in a very cramped hablock room. Ancient designs of furniture and tables covered the small dwelling and one of those toasters the tech priests were always lusting after was placed neatly on one bench. Looking about he quickly noticed all of the items were in one of two sizes, Inko sized and the others being large enough to accomidate himself. Stepping next to him Inko entered the room, the rift fizzeling out behind her in milliseconds.

"Make yourself at home Kitten and I'll get us some tea." Inko smiled cheerfully as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Eh, tea? What's that?" Kitten asked in confusion, the only thing close to that word he could think of was Te'yah a fruit the Tau ate that apparently tasted like old socks to humans that his girlfriend enjoyed.

"You'd call it Valhallan Tanna I believe." Inko stated as she put a kettle on to boil on the stove.

"Oh, never had Tanna before, it's supposed to be quiet strong." Kitten stated, slightly worried about the supposed strength of a coffee to great for even Magnus and despised by Sanguinius for its flavor.

"Relax, it's like decaf recaf." Inko stated dismissively as she added tea bags to two cups, one in the smaller one and six in a large one the size of a small bucket.

"Oh, I supposed that's okay then..." Kitten muttered as he looked out the window. "So, which planet is this?"

"This is another version of Holy Terra in the 3rd millennium, a parallel world if you will." Inko stated as she pored the boiling water into the two mugs and ignored the shocked noise Kitten made. "It's sort of a resort planet for the gods, Isha, Nurgle's wife works in a hospital not too far from here, Gork and Mork are a pain in the ass who show up at random and asides some wacko called Sigmar who shows up once in a while that's it. The humans were tolerant of mutants given a good 80% are mutants in this world, they call it having a Quirk."

"Should we get the grey knights?" Kitten asked slightly worried.

"Relax, asides Gork and Mork there's no warp dickery on this planet unless Sigmar shows up and tries to fight someone." Inko waved it off as she set down the bucket sized mug infront of Kitten. With a groan kitten took a straw out of a small pouch he kept tied to his belt and stuck it through a small gap in his helmet and began to drink.

"You custodes and your helmets." Inko giggled softly as she sipped at her tea.

Currently with Izuku Midoriya we find him walking back home from school. Izuku was a massive fifteen year old with green hair, pail freckled skin and a firm but slimmed build who stood 10ft tall. Many people would assume he simply had a size altering quirk simular to Mt. Lady with a strong telekinesis quirk along side it like his mother, the number 2 hero before Endevor the retired heroine Grav Smash.

Izuku while he could come across as intimidating was a gentle hearted boy who wanted more than anything to protect people. Many people also assumed given his build that he wasn't too bright but again that would be wrong. Izuku was rather intelligent and documented anything and everything quirk related from effects on their users to environmental, psychological and even financial impact that their quirks had. Currently he had only two people he could really call friends. The first was a pink haired girl with dreadlocks and crosshair eyes, this was Mei Hatsume, a brilliant girl who was as smart as him and had a Quirk called Zoom that allowed her to see upto 5kms away or microscopic details. His other friend was Katsuke Bakugo, a loud mouthed blonde with a quirk called Explosion that allowed him to make various explosive and flammable liquids from his sweat, at first it was limited to Nitroglycerin but soon with help from Mei, himself and Inko Bakugo was able to make Napalm, liquid Thermite and even a thick oily goo his mother called Promethium that was ridiculously flammable and burnt hot enough that Bakugo would have to remotely ignite it or he'd burn his hands off again.

At current time he was making his way through a tunnel that lead under one of the many roadways in the area and was quite dark and would be difficult for normal humans to see in. Not for Mei or Izuku however as a side effect of Mei's quirk allowed her to see in low light areas provided there was some light and Izuku could naturally see in low light envoroments, intact izuku was starting to wonder more and more lately if his quirk was just an all around general enhancer like All Might's was rumored to be.

The sound of a rattling drain cover gained his attention as a large blob of green sludge with eyes that smelt of sewage climbed out of the drain. " Oh look, an extra large invisibility cloak!" The villain gargled before lunging at Izuku. He was stopped by a blueish green glow and the sound of fizzeling lightning. " What?! Hey what's the big idea?!"

"You're obviously the villain the radio mentioned not too long ago." Izuku stated bluntly before slamming the sludge against the wall. With a snarl the sludge lost its from and fell to the ground before reforming and lunging at the shocked teen, engulfing his head.

"NEVER FEAR, WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

End chapter.