Homeroom and Oddities

Chapter 8: Homeroom and oddities.

With a proud grin izuku took his first steps onto UA academy as a student. The night before he had gone over to the other universe with his mother and Kitten to have a celebratory dinner with his father and brothers. Magnus was just about how Kitten described him, they got along well and even exchanged notes and ideas for combat and training. The pillarstodes were a trio he really disliked and agreed with kitten on with most matters regarding them although he felt they could be using their obsessions to make moral posters instead of the depressing ones the Adeptus propogandum made. Dorn took things way too literally for his tastes and he had a feeling the fabricator general and Mei were under no circumstances to meet. EVER. This was compounded by the fact that the ancient tech obsessed being had an obsession for old technology and wished to acquire a late twenty second Milenium nuclear bomb as a toy.

Back to present he was wearing a larger version of the UA uniform. A simple cream blazer with green stripes, a white button up shirt, dark green pants and a red tie. Sadly due to his size there wasn't a company that had his shoe size on hand and much like Mt. Lady he had to go without. Where the aforementioned heroine wore a super polymer cloth leotard that could stretch to fit her size, he had to make do using the limited protection offered by the black carapace which only covered his heels meaning he was essentially bare foot. Finding his way about campus was easy compared to navigating the palace his father resided in. Coming to the door for room 1A he was pleasantly surprised to find a door that he didn't have to duck through, in fact the door was a head and a half taller than him much to his relief. Entering the classroom his good mood threatened to evaporate.

"Get your feet off the desk it's disrespectful to our underclassmen!" A glasses wearing teen, the one from the exams who called him out, was currently trying to order about Bakugo to no effect.

"And what are you going to do about it four eyes?" The explosive blonde tisked in annoyance as he laid back in his chair.

"Such volger language!" The glasses wearing teen gasped before clearing his throat. "Perhaps we should start over I'm Tenya Iida of Somei academy and you are?"

"None of your concern you stupid extra!" Bakugo snapped.

"Sorry about him." Izuku sighed as he sat down at an empty desk towards the back so nobody would have to try to look around him. "He's been like that since the fight with Ghuzgull."

"You're the one from the exams." Iida realised. With quick turn he faced izuku and gave a perfect 90 degree bow. "I'm sorry for misjudging you during the exams you were more than capable of handling that villain, even if you resorted to murder."

"Yeah right." Mina snorted as she materialised in the seat opposite izuku in the back row. " That wasn't your run of the mill villain or even mortal, that was a blood thirster and a swarm of Blood letters, they're daemons, literally."

"Preposterous." Iida scoffed dismissively.

"Eh, what's that?" A set of floating clothes asked as a large yellow object rolled into the classroom.

"AHHH TYRANID!" Mina squeaked in fright as several mini Minas materialised around her.

"It's just the teacher." Izuku stated with relief as the object rolled over revealing the man's face.

"Illogical. It took you all of 8 seconds to notice me and calm down. 1 second is all it takes for people to die so kick your habbits now." The teacher stated bluntly as Iida sat down. " My name is Shota Aizawa, you will call me Aizawa sensei and I'll be your homeroom teacher. Now, get these on and meet me at the training field. If you're not there in 5 minutes you're expelled."

A ripple of shock passed through the classroom as Aizawa began to toss blue uniforms with a stylised U and A in blocky print on them at the students. He stopped at Izuku. "There's none in your size. I expect you have something to wear other than your uniform?"

"Yeah, I'm wearing it under my uniform now." Izuku stated with a nod as he unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt to reveal the black carapace bellow. "Bullet resistant, tough, air tight and can take a dozen lazshots before it begins to melt."

"You better now cause more trouble problem child." Aizawa stated bluntly before rolling off in his sleeping bag.

[With Kitten]

The Custode could only groan as he filled out his 293rd page of paper for his full name on an application form. Inko and the emperor insisted he get a propper job while in this dimension working at UA as a training instructor. The principal reminded him a lot of a mix between Guilliman with his love of paperwork, Vulcan for his love of small beings but Horus with how sadistic he was. Upon finding about about how long his name was the principal insisted he write it out in full for the paperwork. He really spotted whoever had to read through it all.

"Done." He sighed as he finished about half way through the back side of the page.

"All seems to be in order then." Principal Nezu chuckled softly as he sipped at his tea.

"So, when exactly do i start and where for that matter?" Kitten asked wearily.

"I believe training field 1 should do it and right now." Nezu began to cackle loudly, splashing tea everywhere. Kitten merely sighed as he left the room. The principal wasn't even in his top 800s in terms of scary. He was half way to the field when the windows rattled and then shattered making the custode break into a run.

[A few moments earlier with Izuku]

The young primarch could only raise an eyebrow at Aizawa as he held the tennis ball he was given. "Say again?"

"I said throw the ball as hard as you can now stop wasting time or you're expelled." The hero threatened. With a shrug izuku pulled his arm back and let rip. A loud boom was heard as the ball shot over the building and the glass shattered. A few moments later there was a double beep.
Pulling out his phone, Aizawa, who was relatively unphased by the shockwave, held it up to the class showing the number 1329.3M. "This is what I mean by plus ultra. Now hurry up, oh and another thing." He smirked. "Whoever scores lowest will be expelled and going home today."

End chapter.