Angry Issues part 2

Chapter 7: Angry issues part 2

With a thunderous charge and slam of metal on bone the two Angry Marines plowed through the hord of daemons, blood and flesh flying in their wake while obscenities and shouts of hatred filled the air. Izuku was screaming loud enough that the helmet had activated the noise reduction filters to save the ears of any poor sod within shouting distance as his guardian spear sliced through daemons and his power fist crushed skulls and snapped swords.

With a bellow the massive blood thirster swung it's ax, cleaning the two Angry Marines in two. Even to his dying breath one of the hung onto the weapon and ripped away at the flesh and then exposed muscle on the daemon making it bellow in pain. With a snarl the daemon slammed the astartes into the ground and stomped hard. With a shriek of metal and loud pop of organs the astartes was finally slain.

"FUCK YOU!" The second bisected angry marine shouted as he flung his ruined helmet at the daemon, only serving to piss it off more.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" It bellowed before bringing the ax down, crushing the astartes arm and would of bought it down again were it not for the swarm of small pink beings with yellow horns that attacked it's face.

"Scarbrand you son of a bitch!" A female's voice shouted before a human sized version of the pink being lept onto the daemon, a sizzling liquid flowing off of her making the daemon scream in agony as it melted away. "I won't let you get away with this!"

"Get em!" One of the smaller being called as more jumped from the rooftops and swarmed the now panicking lesser daemons allowing izuku to finally catch his breath so to speak.

"Ewww." The pink skinned girl who looked like a human sized daemon groaned as she shoot the chunks of dissolving flesh loose from her body. "The daemon guts are never going to come out."

"Who are you?" Izuku demanded as he pointed his guardian spear at her. After all nobody asides 3 individuals knew about daemons on this world and she did name the Blood thirster by name.

"Mina Ashido, daughter of Mortarion and Slaanesh." The girl stated as she ran her hands through her hair, dislodging more bits of gore. "Goddess of Acid, exuberance, painful deaths and flies."

"So, a daemon princess?" Izuku asked tensly as he kept an eye on the smaller daemons that looked like mini Minas who were happily playing in the dissolving entrails of the daemons.

"Sort of. There's a bunch of us lesser gods and such in the warp, even the T'au have one, he is weak as hell tho, like I'm seriously surprised that the T'au even had enough soul to make a ripple let alone a god." Mina shrugged it off as she then took notice of the guardian spear. "Oh a primarch. Nice to meet ya."

"Everything ok in HEREANDWHATTHEACTUALFUCK!" Standing besides them was Cementos and Eraser-head who were both looking shocked at the scene before them.

"Sup. Handled the daemon problem." Mina grinned widely while giving the peace sign, something that greatly contrasted to how much blood and gore she was covered in while her lesser daemons were playing about in what was now just a bloody pulp of organs and flesh.

"Fucking slutty bitch ass pussy." The wounded astartes coughed.

"And who the hell is that?" Eraser head asked, his capture scarf blowing in a wind that wasn't there.

"Fuckyou that's who." The astartes growled back as he dragged himself towards izuku using his remaining arm. With some effort izuku lifted the wounded marine up, uncaring that he was drenched in blood. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Deaged, memories messed up and sent here with mum." Izuku replied as he hauled the marine onto her back, using his arm to keep him stable while the other kept his guardian spear firmly pointed at Mina. "I'll get you to Kitten, pretty sure he has a spare sarcoffigus somewhere."

"Fucking father." The astartes grumbled as Izuku walked off. "Fucking daemons fuck em all."

"Don't make me force you to take meditation classes." Izuku warned making the astartes growl in annoyance but otherwise remain quiet.
After dragging his half dead son back to the main waiting area he was met with gasps of shock and horror as battered and bruised examinees parted around him. Waiting by the heroine recovery girl was Kitten who already had a sarcoffigus waiting.

"How did you know?" Izuku asked as he placed the astarte into the device and sealed the door with a Heavy thump.

"Well a warp entity contacted your mother and she sent me." Kitten admitted as he lifted up the sarcoffigus under his arm. The examinees only watched on in shock as Mina made her way over, this time sans her daemons, sadly the gore still clung to her.

"So, a custodes then?" The goddess asked in a chipper tone. "Geuss that's where he got the guardian spear then."

"Oh...great one of you lot." Kitten sighed in exasperation. " What do you want?"

"Honestly? To spread happiness and make sure people are safe, feeds into my domain of exuberance and flies since more people means more food scraps for flies." Mina shrugged uncaringly as she removed another chunk of gore from her hair and casually dissolved it with her acid. "Besides, humanity's thought and emotions feeds into the warp and that in turn feeds the entities of the warp of which I am one. So kinda in my best interests to keep people alive and well, happy I geuss."

Kitten just deadpanned. " Great. It's Magnus all over again."

Mina gasped. "Hey! I'm not a nerd!"

Chapter end.