Training grounds

Chapter 10 training grounds

[VOID between realities]

"Go fish." A large multieyed bear dog thing with three horns muttered as it picked one of its 5 nostrils with one of its four hands.

"Fuck." A massive primarch clad in dark terminator power armor with jagged trim growled as he placed his hand down, picked a card from the deck with his one hand and then picked up his hand again. " Fucking malal."

"Malice." The being sneered back in responce with a nasely voice, almost like a stereotype of a nerd.

The shimmering of purple gained both their attention.
"Well...that is just what I've been waiting for." The primarch cackled, his laughter echoing through the void.

[With Izuku]

The young primarch hummed happily to himself as he made his way to UA academy for his second week of class. The first week had mostly been simple. English with Present Mic, arts and history with Midnight, Snipe taught biology and science and Ectoplasm taught math.

He was just outside the gates to the school when Lida rushed past him followed by Momo who was in a limo of all things. He chuckled slightly at that, remembering how most of the class reacted to finding out Momo was from a rich family. The shimmer of the warp signified Mina's appearance as the pink goddess confidently strode out of a portal, only to fall face first into the ground two feet bellow her.

"Stupid bloody portal." The girl groaned as she laid there, grumbling about extra paper work for her realm and stupid traitorous gods while the portal vanished. Izuku could only roll his eyes in exasperation as he helped her up, lifting her by one hand. He had gotten it cleared with his father that she was safe and apparently was a part of his plan to make humanity a godlike race of super psychers and immortal, not that he would tell anyone exactly what said plan entailed.

"Look before you go next time." Izuku suggested to Mina. The girl pouted with puffed, blushing cheeks but nodded anyway as they continued to class, izuku not realising he had yet to let go of her hand. Finding their class in the same usual state was getting tiresome. Lida and Bakugo were arguing. Kaminari was trying to flirt and fail and Kyoka resorted to stabbing him with her ear jacks while the rest went about their own business. Sitting near the back, Todoroki's eyes widened in shock and literally squealed like a fan girl freaking everyone out.

"Are you two dating?" The half and half teen asked excitedly as he pointed to their joined hands. Nobody was quite sure how to react to any of it. The normally stoic teen was acting like a shipper and the two who were almost always at odds were standing there holding hands.

"What?!" Both primarch and goddess choked at the same time, both blushing furiously and shaking their heads, still not letting go of the other's hand. "We're not dating!"

"You're still holding hands kero." Tsuyu pointed out with a blunt tone and blank face, her tongue slightly poking out through her mouth as she held a finger to her chin. "Maybe it's subconscious."

"Does this mean there's a secret love child on the way?" The half and half teen asked almost bouncing in his seat as he began to scribble something down in a notebook as the two non humans jumped apart, both blushing bright red and purple respectively.

"Settle down." Aizawa stated as he wriggled his way into the classroom in a sleeping bag, again. "Todoroki, no shipping. Mina, Problem child, if you're going to have an active sex life use protection, I refuse to babysit anyone who can only shit themselves and cry." He glared at them as they quickly sat at their desks. With a sigh he pinched his eyes with a groan, it was going to be one of those days, he could tell. "Today you'll have battle training wi-"