Sludge villain part 2

Chapter 3: Sludge villain part 2

"Never fear, why? Because I am here!"

Izuku could barely see a large muscular outline before a massive shockwave sent the villain flying into the tunnel wall again, this time it bounced off, away from the two but still within the tunnel. With a deep gag Izukuspat up the last of the villain in disgust which quickly flew towards the villain.

"Are you alright there citizen?" The figure asked in a booming and serious voice. Looking up Izuku nearly fainted at what he saw. He had just been saved by All Might, the number 1 hero of Japan. While the hero wasn't wearing their signature costume, instead wearing a pair of jeans and a white tank top it was still see inspiring for the young teen.

"I'm good. This guys is a pain in the ass though." Izuku stated bluntly as energy crackled around his eyes, small pebbles lifting up from the ground around him.

"Not again." The sludge villain spat in anger. "I thought I lost you in those sewers!"

"Enough, you be broken the law foul scum. TEXUS SMASH!" All Might roared as he punched the air, this time the villain fell apart, unmoving and clearly knocked out.

"Thank you for that." Izuku smiled cheerfully, his eyes still glowing. All Might turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow as he did so making Izuku fidget slightly. "Um, is everything alright?"

"You wouldn't happen to be Inko Midoriya's son would you?" All Might asked as he examined the teen.

"Uh yeah I am, can I have your autograph please?" Izuku asked, barely restraining his fanboy tendencies as he handed All Might a book from his bag.

All Might gave a booming laugh. "Of course!" He replied cheerfully as he flicked through the book, impressed by all the notes on quirks and how to use them but also a little concerned what would happen if a Villain were to get a hold of it. Pulling a pen out of the spiral binding of the book Almight sighed the first blank page he came across which incidentally held designs for improving certain hero support items next to it. The main one happened to be Inko's hammer of all things. All Might gave an unnoticeable shudder at seeing the device again. The weapon in question was a 5ft long metal pole ending in a large ball with two rectangular blocks of metal with twin headed eagles engraved on either side, he had sense knocking into him using that hammer more than once when he acted like an idiot around the ex heroine.

"Here you are." All Might grinned as he handed izuku back his notebook, only just realising it was volume 13. " Now, what to do about you." He muttered looking at the unconcous villain.

"I know." Izuku grinned as he rummaged through his bag.

All Might raised an eyebrow at this before Izuku pulled out a canister. It was large and a shiny chrome colored cylinder with four magnetic strips and a D shaped handle on one end. "Melta Change."

"Explosives?!" ALL might gaped in shock.

"It's empty. Its something I was helping a friend work on to store liquids for another friend." Izuku explained as the villain was floated over with crackling energy that seemed to change between various shades of blue and green. Twisting the handle and placing the device into the sludge all might watched on as the villain was contained within. "My friend Bakugo makes flammable and explosive liquids with his sweat, the idea was to store it in this then use it as a controlled explosive, Cementos even signed off on this design. Using this he could clear rubble, help with bomb disposal and even use it to breach villain hideouts."

"My, this" all might grinned widely. "Is outstanding! Who designed this?"

"Myself and my friend Mei, we're applying for UA later this year." Izuku explained with a grin as he handed the canister to All Might. "You can keep this one, it's melting point is too high to be used properly and may rupture incorrectly if we used it."

"Excelent. The world could always do with more heroes but for now I have to get this guy to the police." All Might grinned as he took the canister and jumped off into the distance.

With a restrained squeal of glee Izuku hugged the notebook to his chest before continuing off towards his home. This went well for the first few minutes before a loud explosion caught his attention. Rushing down the street and turning at the intersection he froze in shock.
The street was on fire and already two heroes were trying to keep it at bay, them being Bubble girl and Hydrosis. Death arms, Kiyami Woods and MT. Lady in her normal form were trying to keep the crowds back. In the middle of the carnage was Bakugo, held by his throat and collar as he struggled and kicked at the large green muscular being restraining him. Covered head to toe in a black, dull silver, red and bronze suit of armor with four guns on one hand, an ox skull on a banner which rested on their back and a four bladed claw for the other hand the green skinned behemoth gave a savage grin.

"Royt ya 'oomie gitz! I ain't gonna sayz it agayn wherez Gork 'n Mork!" The larger one in armor demanded. " TELL ME NOW OR SPARKY ERE LOOZES 'IS EAD!" He threatened as he bought his claws tighter around Bakugo's neck without snapping or cutting it.

"Let him go!" Izuku shouted as he leapt over the heroes and rushed the giant.

Turning the larger brute dropped Bakugo in shock before giving hearty laugh. "A SPACE MARINE! Now we'ze talkin! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He bellowed charging at Izuku.

With a green burst Izuku slammed into the giant and began to try to punch through the armor to no success as the news crew arrived and started filming.

"Ha! You ain't got nothin on me space marine or me name ain't Guhzghul Mug Urak Thrakka!" The giant bellowed before swatting izuku back a good dozen meters. Izuku frowned as he pulled another of Mei's more questionable items out of his bag. A small silver canister with bronze coils linking two rounded plates. Twisting the top it began to hum loudly and glow blue. Pulling a collapsible bo staff from his bag he screwed it onto the end as it began to spark.

"Oh bugga." Guhzghul awed. "Youz got zap wotzits!" With another laugh and cry of waaagh he charged the teen again. This time izuku swung the staff, hitting Ghuzghull in his side as the plasma arked violently. With a howl of pain ghuzghull fired his guns point black into Izuku making the crowd scream in fear and duck for cover as both held the other in place, one unloading hot lead the other trying to burn through the layers of armor to get to the power cables.

"DONT IGNORE ME YOU SHITTY BASTARD!" Bakugo cried as he rushed the giant, an explosion flew from his hands in a massive cone, burning his flesh off and obliterating the guns into scrap. "NOBODY HURTS THE NERD BUT ME!"

"YA GOT FOYT IN YA SPARKY!" Ghuzghull laughed before flinging Izuku at him sending them both sprawling revealing that the point black weapons fire only served to stun Izuku rather than kill him.

:GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU FILFTHY FUCKING SPACE FUNGUS: A synthasised voice shouted in anger.

End.