The Press

:Hello Custodes how are you to-dah-ay-ayy!: fabricator general

Chapter 4: The Press

:GET AWAY FROM MY SON YOU FILTHY FUCKING SPACE FUNGUS: A synthasised voice shouted in anger.

"Emprah." Ghazghull spat as he turned to face a concession held up by several near naked custodes topped with a skelaton on a golden throne. "Where's me gods ya git!"

:HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW STUPID SPACE FUNGUS GO BOTHER MAGNUS NOT IZUKU: The Emperor stated rather bluntly.

"N why should I go look fa da red warp nerd?" The ork spat.

"Or you'll have to deal with me of course." A cheerful voice stated. Looking to the rooftops where the voice sounded from the media almost went hysteric. Standing there was Inko Midoriya with her iconic hammer and the unknown to them, Kitten who was calmly aiming his guardian spear at Ghazghull.

"Ooh ya brung ya thumpa!" The ork nodded in approval as he flexed his Powa Klaws in anticipation, completely ignoring the fact his other hand was just a meaty and charred stump.

:I HAVE THIS INKO: the corpse stated bluntly as a ghostly giant white hand picked the ork up by the nape of his neck like a misbehaving cat before tossing him into a rift that lead to what could only be described as a purple field of dildos, lube and sharp pointy rocks :INTO THE WARP WITH YOU, YOU BLOODY SPACE FUNGUS. GO AND BOTHER MY EX WIFE:

"What?! NO! NO! I AINT WANNA GO THERE! SEND ME TA DA BLOOD GOD EVEN THE BIRD GIT BUT NOT HER!" Ghazghull cried in panic, flailing about before he was tossed through the purple rift which quickly closed behind him.

"Hisashi, how did you leave the palace?" Inko asked curiously.

:THE REPLICATOR GENERAL REDISCOVERED EXTENSION CORDS: The Skelaton stated simply. :ALTHOUGH THIS IS AS FAR AS IT REACHES WHICH FUCKING SUCKS BALLS. I WANT TO GET SOME EXPLORING DONE YET I CANNOT LEAVE THE STREET:

"Wait, he's my dad?" Izuku asked in confusion as he lifted himself up and then helped Bakugo get up, his hands Scortched from using Promethium for even that split second.

"Not the way we wanted you to find out my Lord but yes." Kitten stated as he calmly dropped down from the roof, digging two deep holes into the pavement where he landed. " Your father is rather confined to life support after saving the planet from his traitorous son, who's name we won't mention to avoid me being flung into another wall."

"Wait, dad's a hero?" Izuku asked wide eyed looking over his father's skeletal form. "Hmm."

:OH GREAT, IT IS GIRLYMAN ALL OVER AGAIN: The Emperor stated bluntly. His sons were rather alike. :LOOK I MUST BE GOING BEFORE MAGNUS DECIDES TO THROW ANOTHER WARP PORTAL PARTY. CUSTODES WE ARE HEADED BACK."

"Aww but I wanted to get more ab oil." One of the custodes complained.

:WHY? YOU HAVE A LITERAL OLYMPIC SWIMMING POOL FULL OF OIL, THAT SHOULD LAST YOU AND THE OTHERS ANOTHER MONTH OR SO ATLEAST.: The Emperor replied as they went back through the golden portal where a red robed cyborg being was seen watching through curiously. The angel their head was at suggested they were bending over and peaking through from an angle.

:Did you get me anything?: the figure asked.

:NO, I DID NOT FABRICATOR GENERAL NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM.: The Emperor ordered the being as the portal snapped shut behind them leaving the smell of ozone and motor oil in the air.

"Well, first meeting could of gone better." Inko sighed with a shake of her head before turning to look at her son who was writing away in his book. She sweatdropped, he really was like Guilliman with how he took notes on everything.

"Well, what now?" Kitten asked aloud as he climbed out of the holes he made.

"Now the media." Inko sighed as the news crews rushed forwards. " Now I remember why I retired from being an active hero."

As she predicted the media swarmed all four of them but only Bakugo was enjoying it. "Grav Smash, are you out of retirement?" "Ma'am, who was that large green person?" "Ma'am was that really your husband?" "Can you tell us his quirk?"

Kitten was similarly being bombarded with questions.
"Sir, can we have your name?" "What's your quirk?" "Are you an underground hero?" "Any relation to Inginium?" "Which hero school did you graduate from?"

Izuku also got simular questions which just flustered the teen into stuttering. "Is it true you're the son of the number 2 hero Grav Smash?" "What is your quirk is it size enhancement?" "What do you think or your mother coming out of retirement?" "Which hero school are you attending?" "Are you married?" "What's your views on the current number 2 hero Endeavour?"

The questions kept coming for another 10 minutes before the other heroes on the scene managed to get them to back off. This however didn't make things much easier.

"You did a good job being calm under the pressure kid." Death Arms praised Bakugo before rounding on Izuku. "But you, that was utterly irresponsible, if I had my way you'd be barred from all hero schools in Japan for that stupid stunt." He punctuated this by snatching away the staff Izuku had used. "And this, what kind of gear is this meant to be?"

"Death Arms!" Mt. Lady snapped. "The kid survived being shot point blank and was able to hold off the villain better than we did."

"I don't care!" The hero spat back and tried to snap the staff over his knee only to scream in pain as the plasma discharged and burnt his leg. "YOU LITTLE BASTARD! YOU MUST BE A VILLAIN!"

"ENOUGH!" A booming voice interupted as Death Arms made to grab for Izuku. Turning everyone saw All Might with a now empty canister and a dissapointed look on his face. "This young man acted bravely yet you verbally attacked him and hurt yourself trying to destroy his equipment? That is NOT how heroes act Death Arms, in fact the only one acting villainous here is you, the kid isn't even out of highschool yet."

Handing Izuku the canister back with a nod All Might turned to face Inko. He shuddered briefly seeing that hammer before straightening up. "Inko."

"All Might." The woman nodded in return. "Thank you for helping my son there."

"No problem, now I must be off." All Might waved before jumping off behind the skyline.

"That man." Inko chuckled with a shake of her head before rounding on Death Arms with a glare. The pro hero shuddered in fear, while Inko was before his time as a hero he was well aware of her temper from old news articles and online videos, mainly it involved her using her hammer to send villains ten times her size flying and out cold in a single hit, the only reason she wasn't the number 1 hero was simply the fact that All Might was more charismatic than her and was much less likely to snap at the media.

End.