I'm with you (Daryl Dixon)

POV: Daryl and Y/N, have been dating since nearly the first day at the prison. However, Daryl is not the only one with eyes on Y/N. After the group took in the people from Woodbury, Y/N began receiving gifts and notes from a secret admirer.

Sidenote: This will be a bit shorter only because I'm not sure how to carry this out as long as my other two. There is a certain part when it just gets too repetitive. Also, the ending gives me STRONG Living A Lie ending vibes so if you liked that you'll like this

TW: 

Wordcount: 2241 

You were sitting in your cell, on the cot that felt so empty without Daryl. You had been reading but decided to take a break. When you set your book down on the table, you noticed some flowers sitting in a jar. You thought that maybe it had been Daryl. You went to investigate. At first, it looked like someone had dropped the jar and ran. However, you realized underneath the jar there was a note.

I know you have a boyfriend, but I want you so bad. The way I feel around you drives me mad. My stomach does a flip as I watch from afar. As he appears my smile fades and is replaced with rage. I close my eyes and parented that I am that one. The one who gets to treat you right. -your secret admirer.

You stared at the note. It made you feel weird that someone was watching you. You decided to bring the flowers to Maggie. It didn't feel right to keep them, but it would be a shame to just throw them out.

"Here Maggie, I want to give these to you," You said. "Oh they're beautiful, where did you get them?" Maggie beamed. "I got them from a secret admirer," You scoffed. "Are you gonna tell Daryl?" she questioned. "Of course, I don't have any reason not to," You answered.

Later that day you were still awake. You were waiting for Daryl to return. After some time he walked through the door. "Ya don't have ta wait up for me, ya know," He said as he placed a kiss on your forehead. "mhm, I know," you murmured. "Everything alright?" Daryl asked. "Yeah, Maybe, Kinda, Not really," You muttered. "What's bothering ya?" Daryl questioned. You handed him the note. "Who gave this ta ya?" Daryl asked. "Dunno," You replied. "I also got flowers but I gave them to Maggie. It didn't feel right to keep them" You added. "Mhm," Darly nodded. "Come on let's get some sleep," you mumbled sleepily. You pulled Daryl into the bed. "Night," Daryl spoke. You were too tired to respond.

The next morning you got up. Then made your way downstairs for breakfast. You walked over to all the tables and sat down beside your boyfriend. "Did you find out who the secret admirer is?" Maggie questioned. "A secret Admire?" Rick repeated. "Someone gave me flowers and a note yesterday," You confirmed. "A note, you never said anything about a note!" Maggie smirked. "Why are we even talking about this, It's not like it matters," you sighed. "Yeah, sorry," Maggie apologized. You could tell everyone wanted to know more just by how they looked at you.

You had forced Daryl to take a day off. "What do you wanna do?" you asked him. "Dunno," he shrugged. "Ugh your no help," you teased. You approached your cell the one you shared with Daryl. However, as you approached you saw another note.

I wait to take your heart, but it seems he's had it since the start. I want to be in your head, despite being undead. Nothing else matters, when you're with him my heart shatters. When he breaks your heart I will be your new start. - your secret admirer

"Who the hell is leaving these notes!" Daryl boomed. "Nobody, well at least nobody important," you muttered. "Come on why don't we go out for a little while just for some fun," You suggested. "Okay," he murmured still a bit annoyed.

You walked up to the gate, currently guarded by Rick. "Can we go out for a while, please?" you bagged. "Where to?" Rick questioned. "Dunno, just on like a date," You spoke. You looked over to see your blushing boyfriend. "Ok have fun, and please pick up some formula and diapers for Judith," Rick asked. "Will do," you replied joyfully.