Variants Lost In Love (Loki Laufeyson)

POV: You had just watched your boyfriend get strangled to death by Thanos. That's when it happened. You nexus event, the TVA showed up to drag you away. Only at the time, you didn't know anything about the TVA, variants, nexus events, stuff like that. Then you arrived at a place you didn't know, to find your boyfriend very much alive.

Sidenote: This might have a pt.2 when the second season of Loki comes out since it follows the plot of the show. But I'm not 100% sure, we shall see.

TW: Suicide

Word Count: 13437

Your boyfriend's body lay limp on the ground. You ran over to him pulling him close, on your way over however you dropped your knife, not a big deal or so you thought. You sat there letting the tears roll off your cheeks onto the body that once belonged to your boyfriend.

Thor ran over to you and the lifeless body beside you. Crushing your knife on the way, once again it wasn't important compared to the life you had just lost. You sat there, tears pouring down your face, Thor on the ground beside you.

That's when they showed up, the TVA. "Appears there has been a standard sequence violation," A lady spoke, she was covered in heavy black armor. "The branch has a stable slope, Variant identified," She continued. "Excuse me?" You questioned. "On behalf of the Time Variance Authority, I hereby arrest you for crimes against the sacred timeline," She spoke ignoring you.

With much resistance, you arrived at some random place. At what appeared to be a secretary's desk. Just as you were being shooed away down an elevator, you saw him. The man, that not too long ago laid lifeless in your arms was standing right there. "Loki!," you cried as you were pushed into the elevator.

Some creepy machine was trying to undress you. "What the hell are you doing?" You questioned. No reply just your clothes being removed by some sort of laser thing. Then you dropped down into a new set of clothes. You would much rather be in your suit, than this potato sack-colored prison jumpsuit.

"Please sign agreeing that this is everything you've ever said," A man spoke with no emotion. "Well, I would like to read it first," You sneered. Then a printer began printing something. "Well, I would like to read it first" The page read.

"This is foolish," you sighed. Once again the printer produced another paper. "Fine, then be that way," you muttered signing the papers. Then the floor dropped open, taking you to some type of scanner.

"Please confirm that to your knowledge, you are not a fully robotic being, we're born an organic creature and do in fact possess what many cutlers would call a soul," a man spoke once again with no emotion. "That I know of," you said now a little unsure. "Thank you for your confirmation. Please step forwards," He spoke again. 

You did as he said slowly stepping through the machine. As you were in the center a bright light shone on your face. After the light went off, something began to print. "Head through the door," He spoke. "Yeah, quick question, what would have happened if I was a robot?" you questioned.  "The machine would have melted you from the inside out. Now please move along," He replied sounding annoyed.  

"Take a ticket," a person spoke. "I'm the only person here," you sighed. "Take a ticket," the man said a bit more firm, finally some emotion. You pulled out a small orange ticket and made your way through a massive queue. 

"This is a mistake, I shouldn't be here" you cried, longing to be with Thor who you viewed as a brother, or figuring out how the hell you just saw Loki, alive. "Hey there," A preppy voice rang out. You turned your attention to a tiny TV as it continued. "You're probably saying this is a mistake I shouldn't be here," The screen spoke.