His Snuggles Made You Smile (Loki Layfeyson)

POV: Y/N is part of the world-famous Avengers. One day at a party she has a moment that causes her to relive a bad memory to flood back into her mind. When a particular Asgardian god comforts her, what will happen? 

Side Note: Can we please just ignore parts of the MCU timeline for this, for example: Practically the entirety of Thor: Ragnarok?  okay, thanks. Also, there might be a second part. It would build off the WandaVison and Loki series. Let me know if that's something you guys want. I might do it anyway.

TW: Sexual Assault 

Word Count: 3590 

I sat in my room. "Get ready we have plans," Tony informed you about 34 minutes ago. Yet you remained laying in your bed. Nat and Wanda burst in. "You're not ready?" Wanda asked. "I'm not going," you replied. "You have to!" Nat warned as she opened your closet. "Do I have to go to all of Tony's parties? They are getting old" You sighed. "Put this on," Nat spoke throwing you a black, lacy dress. "I told you, I'm not going!" You sighed throwing the dress back at her. Wanda grabbed your arm "oh come on!" she giggled pulling you up.

You walked into a party packed full of people. Exactly what you expected after all it was Tony. The three of you walked over to Steve, Tony, Thor, and someone you had only ever heard of Loki. "I didn't think you were coming," Tony spoke as he motioned to you. "I did, and now I'm going," you hummed turning away. "Get back here," Wanda groaned playfully grabbing your arm.

After a tone of meaningless conversations, you found yourself at the bar. Finishing yet another drink. A man came over to you. "Hello I am Avery," The man smiled looking you up and down. "Hi," You sighed. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. "No, I'm fine." you rolled your eyes. One of his hands found its way to your back. 

A bad memory suddenly flooded into your mind. You were sixteen and were sleeping over at your best friend's house. Later that night you got thirsty. "You can just go grab some water from the kitchen," Your friend had told you. 

You headed down into the kitchen. 19-year-old brother, Asher was. "Oh hey Y/N," He spoke. "Uh hi," You squeaked. "Can I help you?" He questioned. "Uh, where are the cups?" You asked. "Oh, in there," He smiled pointing at a cupboard. The cups sat on the third self up, you couldn't quite reach it. You stood on your tip toes when you felt hands on your hips. "We both know you didn't come down here for water," Asher's voice whispered into your ear. You turned around clutching the cup to your chest. "It is, I was thirsty" You awkwardly replied. "Are you sure?" He said leaning down to kiss you. His mouth felt hot and tasted like cheap liquor. "Ar-Are you drunk?" You asked giving him a slight shove off you. "Come on you know you want it," Asher smirked. "I'm gonna go," You spoke setting down the cup.

You started to walk away but he grabbed your arm. "Oh Y/N, sweet, innocent, Y/N," He spoke. "Hey let go," You panicked, but he didn't listen. He dragged you into the basement, where his room was. He brushed his hand over your cheek. "Be a good girl Y/N," He spoke, those words made you want to puke. He shoved you onto the bed. "Don't fight it Y/N, it's only going to make things worse," His voice rang in your ear. 

When you snapped back to reality the man's hand had found its way onto your thigh. "Be a good girl," The man cackled. You looked him in the eyes before punching him in the face. "You bitch!" He exclaimed stumbling off the bar stool. You took this opportunity to knee him in the crotch.  He doubled over in pain. You kneeled beside him and pulled out the knife hiding against your thigh. "I swear if I find you touch anyone ever again. Your dead!" You whispered pressing the knife against his throat. Then you left to go back to your room. You were proud that you had done what 16-year-old-you couldn't, it was a bittersweet moment.