The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1

AN: Hello everyone!! Chapter 1 of The Crimson Tyrant is now published!!! Sorry that this took so long I've been in and out on this from time to time and working on it little by little and did some little changes here and there. I want to catch this one up with my other DTW story so that I wouldn't be so far behind. I hope u guy luv this, plz tell me what u think! Luv U!!!

Heartslabyul Characters

Riddle Rosehearts:
🌹 Second Year Student
🌹 Dorm Perfect

Trey Clovers:
♣ Third Year Student
♣ Vice Dorm Perfect

Elizabeth Clocksworth (OC):
🐰 Second Year Student
🐰 Dorm Assistant

Cater Diamonds:
♢ Third Year Student

Deuce Spades:
♠ First Year Student

Ace Trappola:
♥ First Year Student

●・○・●・○・● Ramshackle Dorm - Twin's Bedroom ●・○・●・○・●

After heading back to their Dorm, the twins hand Vivid the gem crystals that they've found and collected from the Dwarfs' Mine. They even showed her the two special ones that they wanted to keep because of what happened from fighting that monster. The twins sat on one of the beds and watched Vivid inspect the two gems in her hands. Kaen and Shimo laid comfortably on their laps as Grim sat right next to Yuki. Vivid sat on one of the chairs that wasn't broken, looking with a bag of gem crystals from the Twins search.

"Hmm..." Vivid hummed, looking at the gems.

"So..." Yuri started, looking at Vivid. "What do you think they are?"

Vivid kept looking at the gems with a judging look. "You're positive that the two of you found these particular ones in the Dwarfs' Mine?" she asked them.

"That's right. Along with the other gem crystals." Yuki answered, pointing at the gem in Vivid's left hand. "I found the bluish-white one."

"And I found the reddish-orange one." Yuri said, pointing at the gem in Vivid's right hand.

"Not to mention those cool weapons you two got." Grim pointed out. "A fire sword and an icy bow with arrows! Those killed that monster in an instant!"

"Kon!" both Kaen and Shimo replied at the same time.

"Interesting~" Vivid said, placing them in the bag with the others. "Not once have I seen gems do that kind of thing. Usually, people create weapons from crystals and gems. Not the other way around."

"So those two are magic crystals too?" Yuki asked her, tilting her head a little.

"Hmm, who can say. Even magic crystals can't even do that." Vivid replied. "Even if they were, they would've been used to make weapons or anything else."

"Like the chandelier in the cafeteria?" Yuri asked with a grumble.

"Let it go, Yuri..." Yuki whisperly sighed.

"Never!" Yuri whisperly growled.

"Yes, like the cafeteria's chandelier." Vivid replied, happily. "There's even one in the school that helps the fairies here. Not to mention keeping the right weather in the Dorms in check."

"Ooooh~" Yuki and Grim ooed as their eyes sparkled. Yuri let out a huff, crossing her arms, not really impressed.

"They also help the students here also~" Vivid added, waving her pen in front of them.

"So every student here, minus me and Yuki, have a magic crystal?" Yuri pointed out.

"Just a small portion, judging by the size of the crystal on the pens." Vivid replied, pointing at the crystal. "These help the students to control their magic and spells. Overdoing it...Well, let's just say it's not going to be good for anyone."