The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2

AN: Hello everyone!!! Chapter 2 is finally up!! I hope u guys enjoying it so far, added these new characters is going to be a toughffy

●・○・●・○・● Laboratory [Magical Academy] ●・○・●・○・●

The group made it to their class in time and quickly put their labwear on. The Soshi Twins never once wore these before in their life or even back home. Yuki fumbled with the goggles on her face as Yuri worked on the gloves on her hands that kept bunching up the sleeves on her lab coat. Kaen and Shimo tried to shake off the goggles off their faces, but their owners told them to keep them on.

Once they were finished getting ready, the teacher came to their view: his hair is parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow gray eyes and wears silver studs in his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, a black-and-white vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black belt with a silver buckle, studs, and spiky sections. He also wears red gloves. He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it.

'He's so hot~' the twins thought as they stared at him, blushing.

"I see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today." the man said, looking at Grim and the twins. "My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Firstly, we'll start off with the basics. I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk." Mr. Crewel said as some of the students listened while others looked at the stuff in front of them. One of them reached out to touch one of the plants, only to get hit in the hand by Mr. Crewel's whip. "STAY! Keep your paws off the equipment. Listen up, puppies! There will be no failing whatsoever in my class. You will be trained under my firm hand."

"Ugh...We got a real hardass for homeroom." Ace groaned, slouching on the desk. "Check out the fancy coat."

"You think?" Deuce asked. "Maybe he's just passionate..."

"That whip looks like it'd hurt..." Grim shivered and looked at the twins, who were staring at the teacher in a daze as Kaen and Shimo looked at their masters in concern. 'And it looks like we've lost those two already...'

●・○・●・○・● Classroom [Magical History] ●・○・●・○・●

Their next class was Magical History. Their teacher has the appearance of a tall elderly man with small gray eyes and graying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot, which is tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He comes off very stern-looking and unapproachable.

In his arms was a chubby, black long-hair cat with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur at his chest and at the tip of his tail.

"Aww look at that adorable cat~" Yuki said, fawning over the cat. "I wonder if he'll let me pet it?"

"Kon!" Shimo cried out, nudging her owner, wanting her attention.

"You and cute animals, Yuki..." Yuri sighed out.

"I am Trein, the professor in charge of Magical History. And this is my familiar, Lucius." he introduced himself and his cat after placing him on his desk. "I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now."