🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8

AN: Okay for a little quick warning for u guys. I may have put a little bit of darkness in the dreamscape, not in the Alice in Wonderland, but the addition part of what Yuri is seeing right now. And I think I might do it on the flashback too. If u guys think that this story should be signed as M for Matured plz let me know.

So anyway, things are getting good here!! We're getting close to the end and the next chapter is going to be the epic battle scene!!! I'll try my best to work on it like I the on The Keyholder!!

Leave a comment to tell what you guys think!! LUV U!!!!

🌹 Soshi Twins Bedroom 🌹

Yuri was still awake in her bed, looking up at the ceiling while holding a troubled expression on her face. From what Trey told them about Riddle's life held an aching feeling in her stomach that made her sick. Even if Elizabeth was there with Trey or not during the conversation, she felt like it would dampen more in the bunny's own point of view. She wanted to punch Riddle's mother after everything she did to Riddle and Elizabeth, but what was the point when the damage was already done for far too long.

After thinking of strategies for the duo to battle Riddle all of them headed off to bed all were asleep except for Yuri as her thoughts were keeping her up. She kept thinking of what would happen the next day, she was hoping that the boys would win but her brain kept telling her that it won't be possible as if it was telling her that something else is coming if they continue this. With a tired groan, Yuri turned over on her stomach and placed the pillow over her head, wanting to scream, but chose to hold back, not wanting to wake her sister and the creatures up.

"Hmm...Yuri...you're still...awake?" Yuki asked tiredly, as she slowly sat up and tiredly rubbed her eye.

"Y-yeah, I am." Yuri sighed out, coming out as a muffle before lifting her head up and looking at her sister. "Did I wake ya?"

"A little...I was in and out." Yuki replied, yawning.

"Oh..."

"What's wrong?" Yuki asked. "I've never seen you having trouble going to sleep, except when Tempest goes through a molting cycle every year."

"It's..." Yuri started, but became hesitant and pulled the pillow lower on her head.

"What?" Yuki asked, now fully awake, looking at her sister in concern. "Are you...worried about tomorrow morning?" And her answer, Yuri stayed quiet as she looked away from her sister. "You are, aren't you?"

"It's just..."

"I know that they're not going to win." Yuki honestly said, which surprised the older twin.

"What?"

"I mean...I don't want to sound mean, but...Riddle is more advanced than Ace and Deuce. And with his Unique Magic: Off With Your Head, he could easily conjure it up with the flick of his wrist and those two are going to get collared again."

"Wow...and I thought that I was the only one who was thinking negative about this." Yuri said, lifting herself up. "But that's not the only thing I'm worried about."

"Is it Riddle?"

"Yeah..." Yuri replied. "I don't know why but...when we're around him, I get this weird feeling that something is not just eating me up but also Riddle too. And it's getting worse and worse by the day. With as many of those collars around those students' necks...I feel like he's...overdoing it."

"Should we tell the boys?" Yuki asked, looking at her sister in worry.

"What's the point? Once they get their mind on something this serious, there's nothing we can do." Yuri sighed. "And I doubt that Headmaster is going to do anything either."