🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9

AN:

We are coming to the end of this Arc! The battle scene is now here, I will try my very best to work on this, the manga may be of help to work out the battle scene with a little add ups here and there. Just two more chapters left for this Arc and then we get to The Rebel of the Savanna!!! And I'll work on The Keyholder and a little bit on the Event chapter, cause that's been on a hold for a while.

 Just two more chapters left for this Arc and then we get to The Rebel of the Savanna!!! And I'll work on The Keyholder and a little bit on the Event chapter, cause that's been on a hold for a while

Riddle was blending into the darkness, succumbing to the darkness like a warm embrace. The black inky substance enclose his body, changing his appearance. His skin was now a gray pale color as his dorm uniform was now turned into a close version of the Queen of Hearts but in his own style. Black, red and white that was covered in stains of black ink as ink was dripping off his boots and arms; creating a heart-shaped necklace around his neck, a crown on top of his head, and thorn briars behind him. The finish touch was the ink heart design on his right eye to which he opened revealing a red flame coming out his eye.

Everyone looked at him as Riddle looked back at them with a terrifying grin. Nobody dared even move from their spot, scared of what might happen to them if they did. Some stayed close to one another, hoping to calm one another from their heart beating fast in their chest as they stared at the Heartslabyul Dorm Prefect with frightened eyes. The Soshi Twins stayed close together, showing different emotions at the sudden transformation, the gems on their accessories glowed brightly sensing the danger.

"Do...Dorm Leader!?" Ace stammered out, staring at the dark Prefect.

"He's emanating a really dark aura!" Vivid shouted as she quickly pulled out the dolls and dropped them on the ground.

"His appearance changed!?" Yuri shouted, moving Yuki behind her.

"Wh-what happened to him?" Yuki quivered.

Trey, Cater and Elizabeth looked at Riddle in shock and fear, watching the Dorm Head checking his appearance with amusement, feeling the intense power coursing through his body. Elizabeth stayed close to Trey, clutching onto his arm in a firm grip with one hand and holding the pocket watch with the other trying not to break it in the process.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I do not need anyone who defies me in my world. I am my world's absolute ruler. My world itself submits to me!" Riddle laughed maniacally.

"Riddle!!" Trey shouted as he ran forward to Riddle, but he was stopped by Elizabeth, grabbing his arm in a tight grip.

"Trey, are you crazy!!" Elizabeth shouted, pulling him back. "It's dangerous to go near him!"

"But—"

"Trey." Riddle growled, glaring at Trey. "You still intend to impede me?"

The black inky substance under Riddle began to bubble and the ground began to rumble. To everyone's shock a large hand arose from the black substance that surprised the 1st years more than the others when they first encountered the monster in the cave.