The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3

AN:

We've finally got to Chapter 3!!!

This maybe a little bit shorter or not, but it's different from my other one. I'm getting close catching this story up to The Keyholder, so it's going to take a little more time. I do hope that this story will get lots of hearts like my other one!

I was thinking that I would find some fitting voices for the Ocs, like I did with Hibiki of finding her an English Voice Dub, cause she's already got a Japanese Voice Sub already (cause she's from a game). I know that the Hyena girl is from an anime, but that's also a Japanese VS too.

Plz leave a comment and tell me what you guys think

●・○・●・○・● Cafeteria ●・○・●・○・●

"GEH! Prefect?!" Ace said in shock when he finally noticed the Dorm Prefect, who was glaring behind him.

Other than the school uniform that he was wearing, his features were his red, mid-length hair that curves inward, V-shaped bangs covering his forehead, side bangs, and two strands of hair forming a heart on top of his head. He has a stern look and silver eyes.

"Riddle-sama!" Elizabeth jolted up, standing up from her seat, awaiting orders.

"Hey there, Riddle!" Cater said happily, trying to break the ice. "You look super cute today, too~♪"

"Hmph." Riddle just brushed it off like it was nothing and gave him a stern look. "Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too."

"Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" Cater nervously said, as he sheepishly moved Elizabeth in front of him, much to her displeasement.

"Don't use me as a shield." Elizabeth quietly scolded, lightly bonking Cater's head.

"Ah!?" Grim shouted, pointing at Riddle with a glare. "This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!"

"You're the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren't you?" Riddle said as he looked at Grim and the Soshi Twins with crossed arms. "Would you refrain from referring to someone's unique magic as "a weird collar"? Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation. All those who don't follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads. The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won't let you off so easily."

"His words definitely don't match his cute face..." Ace said under his breath, receiving a glare from the Heartslabyul Prefect. "Um...By the way, Perfect...Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" he said nervously.

'He's not going to, after what you just said about him...' Yuri said in her head as she sighed.

Riddle moved closer to Ace and tugged on the lock that was attached, pulling Ace along. "I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so. I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer."

"HUH!?" Ace shouted.

"Also..." Riddle looked closer at the collar, seeing the small scratches that were scattered all over on the lock. "Why are there scratches on the lock? You weren't trying to cut it off yourself, are you?"

Hearing this, made Ace and the Ramshackle residents flinch nervously as cold sweat started to roll down their faces. The four Heartslabyul residents looked at them with a questionable look on their faces. Yuki and Ace looked more nervous than the others, Yuri looked away crossing her arms, Grim kept his mouth shut by stuffing his mouth with food, and Vivid pulled her hooded hat over her face covering her dreaded expression.