The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 6

AN: Hello everyone!! We are getting close to finishing the Heartslabyul Arc! So much is happening so far in this story that its getting good. This story got 80 Hearts now and I'm so happy about that, it's getting close to the hundreds!!!!

I've changed Vivid's age to unknown, cause I fell like that she and her family are much more older than they appear to be, like Lilia and Malleus. I've also fixed Hellen, Veronica, and Ihab's last name and I might changed Ihab's UM when I think of something better.

The battle scene is going to going to take me quite a bit cause I got a lot of OCs on here and the Soshi Twins with their weapons too is going to be hard, but with the manga I think it's going to help me.

And the backstory with Riddle is also going to be another too, I don't know if I want to use the Ghost Camera/Kingdom Hearts mural/Manga/or my own way. Tell me what you guys think.

Anyway I do hope that you guys are enjoying this story.

●・○・●・○・● Rose Maze ●・○・●・○・●

Everyone went from different spots to paint the roses red. Just as last time, the twins and Ace used paint and paint brushes to paint them while the others used their magic to change them. Deuce and Grim did a lot better than they did before; no different color or the smell of burnt plants lingering around, Cater and his copies got theirs done and cheered the others on. Ace was still complaining about not using his magic for this, earning a bonk on the head by Yuri, who was getting tired of his complaining. Yuki was calmly painting hers, ignoring the two squabbling about. She looked over to her right and spotted Vivid working on one of the rose bushes and remembered what she saw at Mr. S's shop. Finishing up painting, Yuki walked over to Vivid with Shimo trailing behind her.

"Hey, um...Vivid-san." Yuki said, catching the female's attention.

"Hmm?" Vivid hums in response.

"Um...remember when you said that if me, Grim and Deuce saw you at Mr. Sam's store and not to freak out?"

"Yeah." Vivid replied, now looking at Yuki.

"W-what I'm trying to...say is..."

"What the heck was that creepy version of you there with those button eyes!?" Grim shouted, jumping on Yuki's, glaring at Vivid.

"Gr-Grim..." Yuki sighed, plucking Grim off her head, holding him in her arms. "And yes, that was the question I wanted to ask. Sam-san said that it was one of your "living dolls". How is that possible?"

"Living dolls...Oh! You saw my doll copy!" Vivid replied and laughed. "I did say not to freak out and I guess you did. I may have forgotten to tell you some important details about that, didn't I?"

"Yes you kind've did!" Grim shouted, glaring at the laughing female.

"Sorry sorry~" Vivid apologized and stopped laughing. "What you saw at Sammy-boy's store was my doll copy. Both created by both my hands and my Unique Magic."

"You Unique Magic?" Deuce asked as he and the others walked over.

"Why yes." Vivid replied, pulling a doll that looks like her. "My Unique Magic makes the dolls I made come to life. For example, Wakey Wakey~" Vivid placed the doll on the ground as the spell hit the doll. A few seconds later, the doll began to glow and grow bigger, matching Vivid's height. When the light faded, the first years were left stunned when they saw the doll looked more like Vivid, but still kept the doll-like appearance like the one in Sam's store. "See how me and my copy look so much alike, even though the doll copy looks so much different?"