Elizabeth Clockswoth's Lines

Twisted Wonderland: "Twisted Wonderland"

Tutorial: "Let's hurry, we don't want to be late now do we? The Prefect doesn't like to wait when a person runs late."

Lv Up 1: "It feels like time has sped up. I hope that's not a problem."

Lv Up 2: "Thank you for the help, I really needed it."

Lv Up 3: "Hehe~ I feel like jumping for joy and even hugging everyone!"

Lv Up Max: "I don't want to be a defenseless bunny...I'll show everyone that even a bunny can be strong!"

Episode Lv Max: "I'm very busy, but if I have time, I can spend some time with you."

Magic Lv Up: "Time is nothing but an illusion to people, but to me it's my ability to help others."

Limit Break: "I like looking at the moon when it's full. I don't know why but it's very comforting."

Groovy: "I'm late! I'm very very late! The Prefect is going to have my head for this!"

Lesson 1: "Would you like to join my Tea Party? I've got different kinds of tea that you might like."

Lesson 2: "W-what, you want to touch my ears!? ...I-I don't know if I should let you...they are quite sensitive

Lesson 3: "Ah! S-sorry I saw a Savanaclaw student. I didn't mean to make you jump like that."

Lesson Start: "Let's start shall we? I'd be happy to help you if you like."

Lesson End: "Well done! This calls for a celebration!"

Battle Start: "Okay, here we go! Let's beat this guy exactly at the right time!"

Battle End: "I need some carrots right now! I'm about to collapse from exhaustion!!"

School Uniform Lines

Summon: "I got to hurry, I don't want to be late for class!"

Groovy: "Don't want to be late now don't we? Let's hurry along and get to class!"

Set Home: "Time and schedule is my specialty, I keep track of the time and work out the schedules."

Home Idle 1: "Hm? I hear someone eating something. I hope that it's not my carrots."

Home Idle 2: "What's wrong? Are you feeling okay? Do you need a hug?"

Home Idle 3: "I wish these skirts were longer, at least lower to the knees."

Home Login: "I wonder what kind of tea I should make. Green tea or Earl Grey?"

Home Tap 1: "I had to read all the rules in Heartslabyul before I could be the Dorm's Assistant. You wouldn't believe how many times I fell asleep, I had to reread all of them again from the start."

Home Tap 2: "Keeping track of time is a very busy time. Hehehe~ Now I sound like some kind of time keeper."

Home Tap 3: "...I need head pats...I need Trey to give me head pats..."

Home Tap 4: "Is that...carrot cake? I love carrot cake! It's my favorite dessert!"

Home Tap 5: "Ah! Look at the time! I need to go back to working on my duties!"