dumblebitch

Harry was woken up by some foreign magic entering his system and poking not only at the soul residing in him but also his magic. It was feeding off him making the castor of such spells stronger. With a groan he opened his eyes and was met with a pair of twinkling blue eyes hidden behind half moon spectacles. "Ah he is awake"

And then he was passed on to lily potter who quickly cradled him and kissed his forehead. Her eyes were red and swollen, her hair were a mess and her pale cheeks were painted with tearstreaks. He tilted his head just a little and found henry in james' hand.

"Both boys must be kept away my boy" dumbledore was speaking to james potter exactly like he spoke to harry, his eyes were twinkling blue. Is this what they meant by changes ? Or the change in opinion because currently he felt like stabbing the old headmaster with the elder wand. "For thier protection."

Ah asking a set of parents something by using their already endangered children, dumbledore was acting like a manipulative bastard and lets not talk about the blocks he had placed on harry. Well sadly harry could get rid of it.

"So then help henry" his eyes widened a little and maybe he grew stiff a little because lily started to rock him. But attention was on silvery figure standing the in corner. Could it be - ?

"Yes I am a ghost dear" dorea potter can only lost her colours not her spirit, "and you are a necromancer" harry closed his eyes. Off course he was going to be a necromancer - they had said he would retain his soul 'magic' abilities and that things comes under necromancy.

"Fame is a ickle thing" dumbledore continued and harry felt a sense if deja vu. Where has he heard that particular sentence, "it can change them and create troubles in upcoming future as lord voldemort isn't dead" .

Lily gasped and the couples shifted a bit together.

"I believe he would rise again." Dore a was glaring daggers at the old man, "maybe not in this decade but soon enough and when he does, he would want to finish the one who is responsible for his disappearance" and his green eyes travelled from harry to henry in calculative way.

James hugged henry so close to his chest that the baby squirmed to create more space. They both were scared but atleast they were alive.

"Can you tell me the time they were born at and the amount of magic they have done."

Lily licked her lips one more time. "Harry was born at 12 pm and henry at 12:15. henry levitated a cup for few seconds and once his milk was little bit too cold for him so he warmed it up." The couple smiled in a nostalgic while haru was brainstorming had he veer done anything like that ?

"And harry ?"

The couples looked at each other and then glanced at harry eho tried very quickly to wipe that baby frown of his face. He couldn't understand their conversation he was a baby. "Err no" james started, "he hasn't down such things.... Well not the things we have noticed. Maybe he must have done and we must have thought it was henry."

The unsurity in their voice was certain. Dumbledore remained silent for a minute, "give me harry please, I would measure his magical core"

"But" lily blurted before she fished a little hugging harry more close, "but dorea said it was okay that children don't show magic quickly, they can grow it overtime especially harry because he is first born and probably the heir house of potter would accept" it was awful seeing lily so nervous and scared since all the time she had been a fireball hexing james if said or did something wrong.

"That's why dear I am checking him. I just did a physical check on them" lie. He placed blocks without measuring magic capabilities, it should dumbledore was desperate. "Let me check their cores too"