talks

Harry was face plopped on his bed when he felt his mind being invaded. He let the connection happen because he knew it wa only man that was allowed in his mind. It was like eating the treacle tart he loved the most after years. You could survive without your favourite food but when you get it was best thing ever.

"How are you ?" He liked how tom started their mini meetings with pleasantries. "Still eleven ?"  And that tempted him to kill the man he had resurrected.

"Very much" harry was happy that he didn't needed to raise his head to answer the asked question. "How are you ? Still insane ?"

"I thought we cured it." The bastard answer in a mocking tone. "I have planned to meet lucius soon." Harry hummed, it had been almost fifteen days and tom had finally gotten the control over whole of his magic. Think about the power that man carried now. "Wanna join ?"

Harry turned over and stared at the whitish ceiling, "are you sure ?" There was a good amount of excitement bulding at the mere thought, "what am I gonna go with ?"  His hand involuntarily found the tattoo oj his hand and traced the golden edges on his skin.

"I was thinking lord leviathan. It means kings of serpents and sounds good" harry imagined the man shrug and hummed once again. "Good idea. I was thinking that we need to get some other communication devices." And why in the name of hell had he said that ?/he would never know because tom responded back, "I have been thinking that too because this means uses too much concentration and other things would allow you to talk to others followers too"

That was a good idea harry decided. "So is mr. Genius gonna figure something out ? Or ae we gonna write letters now ?"  And a idea plopped in his mind. "Mirrors !"

"Thats a good idea." Tom agreed, "you got that from your past life, didn't you ?" That bastard. Harry swore, "because no way in name of circe would you be capable of thinking that."

"Whats  with you all and comparing my intelligence to you ?"  Harry almost whined and then face palmed. He was truely getting soft and he blamed it all on his eleven year old condition. "I killed you and then resurrected you !"

The only reply he got was a endearing chuckle and then a silent hum, "but I am right. Am I not ?" Harry closed the connection but not before he heard a booming laugh and felt warmth settle in his stomach. He had made a insane man laugh in a genuine way and not in a post murder emotions.

It was nice. He returned to his original position, his head shoved in the feathery soft pillow and comfortable. But something changed, hid body felt distant, he could feel the silky sheets beneath him but couldn't clench his fingers to fist the soft material. His eyes shot open and he groaned. The beautifull blue ravenclaw first years dorm was gone and he was face planted on plush red carpet which he never knew was this soft.

"Welcome" hearing the smooth voice, he looked at the speaker and his father was siting on his usual throne and harry was laying next to his feat. You know he wasn't even going to get up because it was unfair. Hoe could his gather sit their in his obsidian throne that would lore anyone with that tempting devilish smirk and that too in that bloody expensive looking outfit while he looked like he had fought a griffin and got trampled on. "Won't you get up ?"

"No" harry told defiantly, "I am comfortable. After we are done with this transport me back like this to my bed. Thankyou"

His father rolled his red eyes that burned with hell fire and had the knowledge he would kill for. Oh wait he had already killed many.

"You asked for a hint of why you were sent back to land of living" the man gained a unfamiliar look which made harry a bit worried because there only few expressions harry had seen on his father's face. Mischief, anger and that bloody smirk. "The answer is simple; so you could get a weakness."

Harry frowned, "what weakness ?"  The very known fact about nepilims was they were too strong and hardly ever had a weak spot and saying that was understatement because he was completely different.

"Your mother is my strength." And there was it again a love sick puppy expression. "She is my power. But for others she is my weakness, they know if it cane to being king of hell or being with lilith...."

"You will choose mother" harry realised where this was going and his father nodded, "exactly. Being a nephilim you are undefeateable so they want to find some weakness. Now don't misunderstand me, I am not calling your love a weakness, its a strength and always will be a strength. It inspires us that we can live through the weakest points "

For a moment there was silence before harry broke it, "why didn't we had this conversation before you'all decided to throw me to the life of livings ?"

His father rolled his eyes, "trust me. I didn't want this bonding session too but your mother subtly told me if I did I would be grounded and no more play times"

"And trust me too" harry grimaced, "I would have gladly lived without that information"

"Well you won't be living much longer." His father shrugged. "Your 'creations' are causing me too much headache. Teach them a bit of language and emotion control."

"Not my fault that you threw me back. Now suffer" and he forced himself back to Ravenclaw dorms. The ceiling with hell fire chandelier melted into a whitish simple ceiling and harry smiled, once again closing his eyes as he heard his father's last words. "Fucking brat"

****

I had decided to originally name this chapter 'daddy'. If you understand well and good and if you don't ..... Goodbye amigos