gifts

Their next stop was book store but harry felt impatient and when he checked his watch his eyes widened. It was nearly 12 pm, his birth time. He needed to find a secluded space. So he approached his dear godfather with embarrassed smile because sirius was only one who wasn't looking for books. "Gey uncle siri" sirius smiled grey eyes filled with general excitement. Safe to say the haunted look wasn't at all missed, "is there a washroom anywhere near ?"

Sirius raised his eyebrows looked around and then nodded, "come on prongslet , lets get you light weighted" and harry was pulled along and out of the book store and to leaky cauldron. "So harry, how do you feel ?"

"Excited" harry told his godfather truthfully, "it would be a new experience and I won't get separated from Henry. I will learn magic and make more friends. Neville is good really but he isn't very academic"

"I think I already know the house you will be in" sirius face was showing two emotions; excitement and frown, "you wont forget me after you go to hogwarts would you ?"

Harry smiled "can't say about you but I won't forget padfoot" sirius pouted and harry was pushed in the washroom.

Harry scrunched his nose and then waved his hand to shadow step out to somewhere else. Somewhere he could meet two of the deities and that somewhere wasn't a toilet.

He appeared in the opening of place his parents often took him for picnic and smiled. His watch was almost showing 12. Life appeared first, her ehi ste hair shining silver against her dark skin and her golden - black eyes that lacked any white were filled with humour. "Turned 11, didn't you ?"

"Not my fault that you people threw me back" harry shrugged and looked around, "where is mother ?"

"The last time I saw her, she was grounding lucifer next to cerberus." Life shrugged, "and here is your gift" she extended her hands which were enclosed around something and then produced a chick.

Harry blinked and then his eyes widened, "a phoenix ?" Life grinned and nodded. Harry carefully took the baby making sure he didn't touch life because he didn't wanted to check the effects of immortal diety's touch on mortal skin. "And this." Life added and she presented him with his black wings ear cuffs.

"They won't work with mortal body" harry frowned, "death told me"

"You wound me hadrain" life did a version of fake hurt, "don't you think I can make a mortal copy of your dear cuffs." And the cuffs floated to him which he received with a grin. "Thankyou life, you are a life saver" life rolled her eyes, the golden iris moving in black void perfectly and she she left with a "adios"

Harry chuckled at that. Both death and she were same. He waited but his mother didn't appear, s frowning he shadow stepped back to the bathroom and scrunched his nose again. He looked at the chick which had green eyes that resembled nad grinned pocketing the chick which simply trilled.

"Prongslet you still alive ?" Sirius questioned and harry yelled back, "yes uncle siri"

When they got back harry wasn't surprised to see that lily and remus were still fumbling with books and james and henry looked bored. "Where were you ?" Henry asked as sooma s he saw them. And harry with a very embarrassed smile said, "bathroom"

No further questions were asked. And they were pulled to ollivander after the book fanatics were done. But ollivander wasn't alone as harry wasn't alone.

Next to ollivander stood a girl talking to the old man while the man simply stared at the girl. "No" harry hadn't meant to whisper but he did and so he gained the attention of the gril who grinned at him, green eyes filled mischeviousness. Her auburn hair were tried in a messy bun almost looking like a ball of fire.