crouch

"Excuse me" harry knocked on the big door of beautifull manor. The door creaked open just a little bit and a elf's blue eyes peeked out. "What is you wanting ?"

Harry smiled a tight lipped smile, "winky is your master home ?" Wonky nodded and pulled the door open, harry raily slipped inside the small space. "Mr. Crouch ?" Bartemius crouch was siting in one of the chair sipping coffee but as soon as he heard harry's voice he sprang up wand in his hand. Paranoid much ?

"Who are you kid ?" The man lowered his wand but his stance told harry the man was ready to attack any second. "And why would winky lead you in ?"

"I am a friend of barty crouch junior"  harry grinned knowing junior was some where around the house. "And winky let me in because she understands I am heir of one of the important houses"

"what houses ?" The man narrowed his brown eyes, and there is no junior here. He is where he deserves to be; in hell"

"Oh 1 assure you mr. Crouch" harry smiled and picked up a cookie from the bowl of several, "your son isn't in hell.... Well not now" he munched on the cookie, "you see I always had a pending beef with you.... Shipping people to askabaan without trials to get power. Not good"

The wand was once again pointed at him and crouch had a curse on tip of his tongue, "winky !" Harry called and the said elf popped into existence and harry grinned, "by powers lady hecate gave me, I free you from the service of bartemius crouch and bound you to barty crouch junior, the heir of house crouch"

Both the old man and young elf gasped as there connection was broken and a new bond was firmed between winky and barty. "Now winky be a dear and get your new master while I deal with your old one"

"Who are you ?" Mr. Crouch's eyes were blown wide. "And how did you do this ?"

"Doesn't matter" harry waved his hand in dismissal.

"The question is what do you want me do with you.... Do you wanna die or just oblivated ?"

"Why are you helping him !" Crouch pointed to the doorway, "he joined dark side and ...." Harry raised his hand stopping him, "oh I know everything I want to, I know your son was a death eater, a ridiculous name if you ask me" he waved his hand and the wand from crouch's hand flew into his.

"Ah I had expected it.... Apple, unicorn tail hair and rigid" he felted tempted to pocket but knew otherwise, "oblivate" bartemius was a fighter harry could tell because the man cried and screamed and tried everything to keep harry outside of his mind.

But harry was harry, he simply pressed and finally the man have up sinking to his knees, eyes glazed over sobbing. Harry removed his own and barty's memories and then withdrew.

Wow" a soft murder got his attention and barty crouch stood there next to winky, mouth agape, black circles under his eyes, skin sickengly pale.

Harry rolled his eyes," go outside barty. Your lord has a work for you" barty's eyes grew wider then before. "M-my lord se-sent you to save me ?" harry shrugged, "type of. Now go outside and wait." Barty nodded and wonky led him out eyes never leaving the lord of the house.

When they were out, harry waved his hand, knocked the man out and layed him in the sofa as the man had fallen asleep. He stepped away but changed the mind, picked up the bowl of home made cookies and made his way out.

Two birds killed with a stone.

****

I saw you that day" the captain of ravenclaw quidditch team had cornered him. " that was a prefect feint, why don't you play for your house ?"

"Because first years are not allowed broom" harry answered, he knew somebody could be watching and they were, thankfully he had used his wand that day. "And I like flying, yes but have no interest in quidditch."

A lie. He loved quidditch, he just didn't wanted to get caught in constant practises and shit. He could sue that free time to do some illegal activities. Like drugs.

"Look potter whether you like or not, I am making our reserve seeker and next year when our seeker goes off , you will be on team if didn't find any other seeker." Harry didn't liked the bossing around.

"You want a seeker ?" Harry huffed, "then get chang, she is also a good player and also very much interested" and to think that he had a crush on her once. Harry slightly shook his head, we don't think of the dark times.

"Mr. P-potter" a smile that was never intended stretched across his face, "ah mr. R-roger, i-if yo-you do-don't m-mind ma-may I steal mr. P-potter ?"

The Ravenclaw caption almost pouted as harry slipped passed him but nodded nonetheless.  "Thankyou" harry told the professor, "never thought I would escape that"

"Cut the chase potter" came the voice of tom as soon as they reached a secluded area, "tomorrow is february 1st. Have you planned anything ?"

"More then you can think" harry grinned and took out a spare parchemnt, "this is a portkey, use it to arrive at 10 pm stark." He handed the parchment to Quirrel who very cautiously took it as if it was ticking time bomb and tucked it into his robes.

"Very well" quirrel nodded at him and then left leaving harry alone who checked the nearest classroom and secluded it perfectly. He folded his sleeve and touched the peacock feather on his hand. "Agni"

The beautifull phoenix appeared in a flurry of beautifull flames and harry felt the warmth even when he was standing a good steps away. Agni flapped her wings and then landed on the hand harry extended for her. "How are you ?"

"Good" harry raised his other hand and caressed her beautifull feathers, she leaned into his touch and trilled , "will you accompany me to a resurrection tommorow ?"

"Yes"  she chirped happily, "do you want me to take you there ?"  Harry shook his head gently, "I just want to introduce you to my new friend. Do you want to ?"

"Off coarse" if birds could smile, harry was sure she would be doing that, "where ?"

"Little hangleton"