friends

The date of 1st september appeared too soon for everyone. Lily was anxious, james and Sirius were excited and remus was happy. Turns out, sirius and remus were secretly dating which was a surprise for harry as harry had seen remus married to tonks, second cousin to Sirius and have his godson teddy. But this life was different wasn't it ? They had gotten time to mature unlike his previous life.

Maybe the relationship hadn't happened because askabaan had left sirius as nothing but an insane shell of a man even when sirus didn't showed it. Unlike previous life, sirius was as rational as sirius could get and harry was sure that this Sirius wouldn't die laughing like a madman. Guess tonks would have search for a new husband then. Or a wife. Or well anyone because harry had started to ship wolf star ship and henry had supported the name.

"Have you packed you pajamas ?" Both nodded. "Books ?" Again nods, "school robes ?" Again nodds, "wands ?" Nod, "dragon gloves ?" Nod.

"Don't worry lily" sirius patted her back, "if they forget something we can always owl them" and he winked at them.

"Exactly what I have been saying" james appeared beside him after loading both of their trunks on the train. "But she can't calm down"

"Neville is there" remus appeared too with a smile, "and he also has a new friend. I bet you two will like her."

"Okay" Henry answered for both of thek and then hugged lily who who still looked as if she was forgetting something important. "Calm down mom. We already double checked and we will write as soon as we can"

Lily hugged back and opened one hand beckoning harry to thek.who staggered forward and joined the hug. A falash of camera told him that the scene was going to the family album. After they separated, they climbed the train and their family waved them good bye.

Harry following henry found their common friend neville with a bushy haired girl who me he was teaching about the wonderfulness of gryffindors. The smile that harry had on his face on seeing his mugglebron best friend was beyond anything. The one who stood by his side no matter the consequences

"Hello neville" Henry greeted and tuned to wave a little at Hermione, "hello I am henry potter"

"Are you really?" said Hermione. "I know all about you, of course - I got a few extra books for background reading, and you're in Modern Magical History and The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts and Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century." hernu flushed and harry couldn't help but snort, it felt more comical.that it was now directed toward soemelse beside him.

Henry turned to gyare at him but he simply raised his hand in surrender. "I am harry potter, his twin" he pointed at henry, "you must have not read about me and nor have we read about you so please tell us your name my lady"

And he plopped beside Hermione. Call him a possessive bastard but hermione was his best friend !

"I am hermione granger. Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard - I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I just hope it will be enough." He had missed Hermione's frantic and impatient voice and he didn't even knew it.

"What is your wand core and wood ?" Harry asked, he had never really payed attention to these small details in previous life but he had planned to do so now.

Hermione brightened up and took out her wand which surprisingly, she had kept in pocket too, "vine wood, dragon heartstring, 11." Off coarse it was. Harry should have known it after all the spew drama especially. "And you neville ?" Neville who was trying to keep a strong hold on his toad grinned, "cherry wood, unicorn hair, swishy" harry nodded.

"He is very interested in wand lore" henry explained to the questioning eyes of hermione, "one of the things I never understand anything about." But much to the other boy's disappointment Hermione nodded, "it sounds like a good subject" harry grinned. Yeah it was his Hermione.

"I was wrong" neville admitted, only a little hint of the shy boy visible, "you two belong to ravenclaw." Harry laughed at the irony of that but then his brain started to work on the topic. Maybe he could be a Ravenclaw. Maybe he could get hat to sort him in the blue nest because as far as he knew ravens and puffs didn't had house rivalry with any house.

Yeah that sounded like a good idea. Thankyou neville. "Maybe you aren't wrong" harry voiced his opinion, "and I have heard" seen actually, "that the common room of ravens is filled from top to bottom with books and madam pince often lets ravens stay back in library because of their obsession."

"They do ?" Hermione asked, her innocent brown eyes wide but harry could see the ambition in them.

"Yeah" harry nodded, "but ravens have disadvantage while intelligence is seen with different regards in other houses. For ravens it is considered as a common trait or often ravens have problems with such things" he shrugged, "I wouldn't know I haven't been sorted yet." In this life atleast.

"I think we should let our houses be chosen by the sorting hat" neville chuckled and henry nodded. "I really don't want to worry about the house I will be in."

"Then" harry smiled looking at hermione, "how about a game of exploding snap ?"

****