dark lords

Harry woke up to a cranky set of two pair of parents and a twin. "What happened ?" He asked henry in a quite voice and henry yawned before answering, "dont know.... But none of us could sleep well yesterday" oh. He nodded and maybe he should stop doing this rituals in middle of night in public places.

"Anybody wants to go diagon alley ?" Lily asked and then stiff led a yawn. Yeah he should really do stop. "Or well anywhere else for the matter ?"

"No." Henry answered picking at his food, "can I take other nap ? I am too tired " james and remus agreed. Sirius looked like he was already asleep but gave a  up in agreement. Lily sighed, "okay maybe we all need it"

Harry didn't. He spent his time in his room designing some robes for himself because he wanted cloths that could change upon his will and body. It wasn't a very difficult raks but harry felt as if he was some kind of muggle superhero designing his costume so no one could point out his read identity. If he was muggle hero, what would he name himself ? Master of realms ? Lord of realms ? Nephilim ? Or maybe leviathan or levi ?

His evening musings were interrupted when a very shadowy demon appeared in his roam, "master ?" It asked in his hazzy  bone chilling voice and instead of answering harry simply extended his hand. The diary he and sent the shadow demon to get came out of the shadowy chest and floated in his hand.

The name T.M.R. shone bright in golden ink even after half a century, harry quickly took a quill and wrote in, "hello I am harry potter"

"Hello harry, I am tom riddle. May I ask how you cane across my diary ?"  Oh the soul was very just intact, grinning widely he took the diary, opened his special compartment, took down the wards placed the diary and placed the wards again. He had barely stood up when another similar voice spoke, "master ?"

Harry merely groaned.

The shadowy figure and grim followed harry everywhere and harry was thankful they were invisible to the naked eyes because wizard or not, lily would have taken him to exorcism or something if she seen those. Harry had sent them back from a place far away from his home; also known as forbidden forest and left the creatures shaken.

As harry strolled through the forbidden forest, a very absurd idea came to his mind and called for his magic and appeared in the class room he had studying for these three months. The class was empty so being harry potter, he strode to the office door and knocked. There was vast amount of shuffling from behind the door and then the dor opened to shoe the man harry had once killed. Ah the old times.

"Mr. P-potter" quirrel frowned, "I tho-thought you l-left fo-for your hou-house." Harry smiled, "I had professor and if you will floo call at my home, you will get to know that I am fast asleep in my room"

Quirrel's eyes grew wide, "i-is this so-some p-prank mr. P-potter ?" And harry saw the fingers of dear professor tightening on his wand. Harry shook his head, "no prank mr. Quirrel, I want to talk your master in private. You see I have a deal for our esteemed dark lord"

And the wand was pointed harry, all the nervousness left quirrel and was taken by a confident look. Welp  sorry for him, harry had his ear cuffs on. "Ah no of those wand moving and shit, quirrel. I am here for pace keeping and without a wand too you see" he raised his hand which were empty, quirrelmort didn't need to know about his wand.

Moving past the man, he strode inside the office and waved his wand casting a privacy ward at the door, we didn't want people snooping in and getting hurt now do we ? Quirrel looked shocked that a eleven year old had casted a wand less and wordless masgic that some people can't even use with a wand and proper incantations.

"Oh don't act like shit tom" harry took a seat while quirrel was still standing, "I know you are sticking at the back of quirrel's head and now about the deal, I will help you get your body back and in return you don't hurt my brother, my family and my friends"

"And how will you get my back body ?" Came a broken voice from back of quirrel's head and harry winced, "you are a mere eleven year old"

"You see I have died and came back so lady hecate and lord death are very good friends of mine. They told me that they will help you get a body but you don't keep your hoxrcuxes" as soon as he said that quirrel stiffened, silence spread through the room and the only thing you could hear was slight shimmer of magic.

"How" tom's voice was full of anger and fury, "do you know about my hoxrcuxes ?" Oh so he noticed the little mistake there.

"I am one of your hoxcrux" harry revealed with a smile, "that night on halloween, you attacked me not my brother, I am your hoxcrux, the real boy-who-lived. To kil you they have to kill me and I am not willing to die so soon." The shock on quirrel's face could out power any shocked face he had ever seen, "we collect the broken shards of your soul, give you a new body and you will still be alive because they can't take away your soul from my body only death can" and he himself but he decided to keep that to himself and oh also life.

"And why should I believe you ?" Tom asked and quirrel sat down in front of harry. "you don't"harry smirked, " because I don't believe in you and your ..... Aims. I simply ask you stay away from my family and you will have your only hoxcrux beside you and if don't .... Well death will get you any way. Hecate doesn't like the fact that one of her child or well one of her gifted child hates one of her most precious gift to wizarding world; the muggleborns"

That seemed to even made quirrel narrow his eyes, "I will need to think about this" finally tom spoke after few minutes and harry nodded standing up and stretching like a cat, "wonderful. And for a little help, the philosopher stone hidden in castle is very fake" and then he tapped into his magic and disappeared from the front of wizarding world's most feared dark lord.