minnie

Harry was well dressed and seated in great hall when people started to fill in, yawing and dropping, pulling their feeta with force to fill their now empty stomachs again. He made a mental point of making a trip to room of requirements to gather the Ravenclaw diadom as he saw quirrel take a seat on staff table looking tired and why won't he when his magic wasn't accustomed to a leech sticking on it.

What were the hoxcruxs ? Diary, nagini, hufflepuff cup, resurrection stone ring, harry himself, slytherin locket, ravenclaw diadom and last tom himself.... Right ?

He needed to do something about hufflepuff cup as he no plans to break inside bellatrix's bank vault again. No he needed to do something else ans also he needed to get the stone, so moldy voldy won't try and retrieve it making ickle henry suspicious. Oh so much stress, like this and he would be getting wrinkles soon.

"Good morning" he greeted flitwick with a charming 'I am mini riddle smile' as the half goblin presented him with his time table for 1st year. Ah he smiled, he had charms, herbology with gryffs; potions and DADA with puffs; astrology, transfiguration, and history of magic with slytherins. Was dumbledore wasn't impressed with his play ? Then why so many classes with slytherin ? Ah well the old coots's loss.

Grinning he got up and made his way to gryffins where his twin and two former and new best friends had finally appeared looking half asleep. Ron he noticed was busy stuffing his mouth with food. Shrugging he took the advantage of his twin's sleepy state and stole the bacon he had piled in his plate. Henry pouted and glared as he saw Harry's who grinning once again picked a napkin cleaned his hands and took henry's timetable, even when he knew what classes gryffs had by heart.

"Good morning neville and mione" he whispered giving back the time table and flashing them all a smile, "I hope you all are well set for transfiguration."

"I hope so" hermione told him taking a break from her fast eating, "I have learned everything I could" and neville nodded, too nervous to say anything and harry remembered that neville wasn't much interested in transfiguration.

"Thats good" he smiled at her and turned to neville, "hey man no one can do transfiguration in very first try. Just mean it as I did" and then he turned to henry as neville nodded not looking even a bit better, "did they stuffed your trunk with gryffindor scarfs too ?"

Henry nodded glumly, "it took so much time to fold them and tuck them away" harry grinned, he had simply waved his hand and it all was done by magic. But a magician doesn't reveals his secrets does he ? "Well meet you later, I might sneak in your dorms sometime" he whispered and made sure hermione had returned to her book in between munching because he truely didn't wanted a good old lecture in morning. Henry nodded and harry mouthed to him, 'its about marauders' to which his eyes grew wide and he nodded again furioshly this time.

Harry's waved at them and returned to his table where he saw a girl siting alone while others were already forming groups. Sue li was trying to hide her face in between her book while other girls had been huddled up together while lisa turpin was talking with terry boot, two childhood friends he knew. So he took a seat next to lee, totally not because it was only seat left.

"Hello" he smiled at the girl, "harry potter" she nodded very quickly, flush rising on her cheeks, "sue li" harry nodded at her smile never vanishing. Maybe before jumping with slytherins, he should gather people of his own new houses. Damn that sounded like he was building a army or mafia.

Much to harry's interest the very first-class was transfiguration where he stubbornly took a seat in front and toward Slytherin's side, after all there was no rules about siting house vise in the class and there was no name plate hanging down indicating which house sits where. Tracy davis and daphne greengrass who had taken seats a little back -second bench narrowed their eyes at him. He shrugged non chalantly- if McGonagall made him move he would sit with sue li who was nervously looking around then as expected took a seat at the back of raveclaws.