yule

My babies" was the first thing lily whispered when she saw them and then she started crying as if they both had just returned from a war. James was grinning like a madman, sirius shifted into padfoot and jumped on them not caring about status either as an auror or lord of house black. Remus being the level headed levitated their trunks but his smile was also face splitting.

They took floor back to the potter manor and the house looked more homey and beautifull with christmas decorations around, there was a big ass tree in the middle of house that towered over their frames. Harry realished why some children didn't wanted to return back to the castle after they rejoiced with their families.

On morning of yule, harry woke up to a flurry of multiple multi coloured wrapped gifts. Most of them were chocolates which he dumped in the other compartment of his trunk as fast as he could. And that very moment, henry crashed inside his room grinning like a percy copy of james potter he was.

"Look !" He brandished a copy of marauder map in front of harry's eyes. Eyes wide harry snatched the map from henry's hand and looked it over.

Messrs. Marauders present the marauders map to the new generation of marauding. May this helps in your mischevious missions.

He was a little jealous that it was henry they had given the new version of map but his jealous vibes died when he saw the names of marauders.

Moony, padfoot, prongs ....... And ruby.

Lily was dubbed as ruby and harry couldn't be happier. He bounced around and asked henry to help him unwrap other gifts.

"Oh look !" And henry showed him a gift with name, "serviteurs de magie, do you know these person ?"

"I think I do" harry nodded, "let me open it, what if it is something dangerous...." And he nstached the as all box from the hands of his town brother who pouted. Carefully harry unwrapped the present and then gasped, in the middle of black velvet was a locket with a piece of shinning philosopher stone  shaped in a perfect sphere shone in middle of sterling silver necklace. "Damn" he whispered impressed.

"Who sent you this ?" Henry asked also in trance. "A pair of old couples I helped, the letter you were jealous about was sent by them" harry answered touching the stone and feeling the magic seeping out of it in waves.

"I wasn't jealous" henry pointed out, "but who is this couple ?" Harry shrugged instead of answering his twin and unwrapped another gifts. The one from henry was unwrapped and harry's eyes grew wide, it was a wand holster that was made of black material. Harry blinked and turned to henry, "thankyou" and really he was grateful because he had only given henry a box of chocolates.

"Oh hush" henry waved at him, "you bought me cloak for our birthday" oh he had forgotten about that. "And I water to talk about something ......" There was concern in his voice so harry dipped every gift and payed attention to his mortal twin "me and neville and hermione had been snooping around" .....and he didn't liked where this was going, "there in the third forbidden corridor, Dumbeldore is hiding philosopher's stone and snape is behind it"

Harry sighed, off coarse henry was his type of counterpart soul. Off coarse henry would think so. "Henry listen to me and listen to me very well" he placed both of his hand on his twin's shoulder, "everyone calls you Wizarding world's saviour but it doesn't makes you the saviour. You are a child and a child's main concern should be learning not slaying dark wizards and saving the world"

Henry looked at him confused and for a moment harry realised that it was something harry wanted to tell his younger foolish self, "don't involve yourself in other's business" but isn't what he was doing ?

"....okay ?" Henry looked unsure what really harry meant because henry was only his brother what he thought was a good gossip thing and yes he was worried for the stone but he wasn't going to run to protect it from snape and after all who wouldn't want a stone that changed things into gold ?

"Good" harry clicked his tongue, "now off you go. I want to change and have that nicely prepared breakfast without a worry to rush to classes"

Harry sat in his room, dorea looming behind him nervous but ready to meet her family that had passed away. While harry was concentrating to the middle of realms from where he could extract two of any of his servants and send them to gather the things.

"Are you ready ?" He asked dorea who nodded. Harry closed his eyes.

"I , leviathan hadrian, son of lucifer and lilith ask for entrance to the center of realms"  the runic star rumbled with magic and burnt bright golden. Harry smiled, "creations eager to seek the master rise and enter to the land of living"

Two ghostly figures emerged from his runic star, one looking not more then a dementor but larger and deadlier, you couldn't feel cold around the grim but you could feel the death's grip around you, the fear was worse then a dementor when the grim decided to act. While the demon was somewhat a interception of his father, it lacked wings and cloak, it was mostly a shadowy human figure as if shadow had suddenly decided to devour the master nad walk in its place.

"Grim"  he spoke, "I want to you get me the hufflepuff cup without creaking ruckus or making anyone suspicious"  the grim nodded its hooded head and disappeared. And then he turned tk the demon, "you, I want you to get me the diary of tom riddle that is hidden with lucius malfoy."  As expected the demon nodded its head and then melted into the shadows with a bow.

He waved his hands and willed for the portal to close. It did and harry waved his hand cleaning the mess. "Death  take the soul of dorea potter black to deathlands"

Nothing happened and harry rolled his eyes, "death take the soul of dorea potter-black to the death lands ..... Please"  a dark chuckle that only suited death filled the room and then dorea disappeared with a gasp. Harry rolled his eyes at the antics but he knew he would somewhat miss dorea dearly.

Quite tired, he snapped his bone and rolled his neck, cracking the muscles and then plopped face first on the bed, quite tired from the events and general yule .