Chapter 3

I was tense the entire night. It didn’t make me feel any better that both Emma and Ally insisted on ‘helping’ me with my bedtime routine, which included pushing a toothbrush and toothpaste into my hands and getting my pink bed ready for me. They also decided they need to ‘check on’ me to make sure that I was doing the things they wanted. I couldn’t believe that they seemed more concerned about me getting to bed properly than about our car that was probably buried in the snow, but Nick and Clark got the same treatment as me so I was quiet.

I couldn’t fall asleep for a long time that night. It all felt so wrong, between being in someone’s weird house and my friends acting like it was all normal. As a result it was well into the morning by the time I woke up.

I’d slept the night in just my boxers with my clothes in a pile on the floor next to me. My first instinct was to reach down and grab them so I could get dressed. My hand touched carpet.

“Huh?” I asked, rolling over to look at the floor. There was nothing there. I looked at the other side to make sure I wasn’t misremembering. Nope, my clothes were definitely gone.

“I’ve got your clothes right here!” Ally’s voice said. I looked up and gaped. Standing at the front of my bed was Ally, holding up one of the thick diapers and pink dresses. On either side of her were Clark and Nick, both already wearing pink, frilly dresses.

“Do you like it?” Clark asked, twirling around “It’s really comfy!”

I shook my head “Yeah, um great.” I said for complete lack of a better word “But I don’t want to play. I’m going to just wait out the storm if you don’t mind. So, would you mind telling me where you put my clothes?”

“Of course you want to play!” Nick said “We’re going to have a lot of fun with Mommy today!”

I gulped. It was even worse than I’d thought.

“Ally, I’m serious, where are my clothes!?!” I demanded. Nick leaned over and whispered in my ear

“Jack, the blizzard is still going on so we’re doing a little roleplaying.” He said “Just go along with it.”

“We’re roleplaying that we’re two year old baby girls and that Ally is our ‘Mommy?’” I asked in disbelief

“Emma’s our Mommy too!” Clark added

“No.” I said firmly “I am not playing this game. Now where are my clothes?”

Ally looked at Nick and Clark and giggled “They’re right here!”

Suddenly the three of them descended on me in a flurry of hands and poofy dresses and diapers. My boxers were pulled off and the thick diaper was taped around my waist. Nick and Clark tag teamed me and pulled the dress over my head. As I tried to push them away, I felt something crinkling under Nick and Clark’s dresses. They were already wearing diapers!?! Willingly!?! This wasn’t possible!

“Aww, our newest sissy looks so cute!” Ally said as they stepped back to admire their work. I was bright red.

“All right, breakfast is in half an hour girls.” Ally said and Nick and Clark ran off. I slowly got out of bed, feeling every little crinkle coming from my new diaper. My bladder twinged and I realized I hadn’t peed yet that morning. Not knowing what else to do, I walked to the bathroom. The door was locked. I knocked.

“One second.” Emma’s voice said

I groaned. Now I had to use another bathroom. Except thinking back to looking at the house from the day before, I realized that despite the huge size of the house, there was only one bathroom. The pressure on my bladder seemed to increase. I couldn’t believe it, but somehow my bladder control seemed to have dropped overnight and I was in danger of actually needing my diaper.

“Please! I really need to pee!” I begged, pounding on the door

“Use your diaper.” Emma responded

“Emma, I’m not joking!”

“Neither am I.”

I crossed my legs and pressed on the front of my padding, but I could still feel some beginning to dribble out into my diaper. This was Emma? She was the nicest person I had ever met! She was suggesting I actually wet my diaper?

“Oh, are you having a little trouble making it to the bathroom Jack?” Ally asked. I turned around and saw Ally, Nick and Clark all staring at me.

“I think he’s about to use his diaper!” Nick commented

“What’s going on with you guys!?!” I practically shouted. I was already fed up with this stupid roleplay and couldn’t understand how they were taking it so seriously. How were they this deep in it? We’d done a bit of Dungeons and Dragons maybe once or twice, but this was a whole new level. My friends didn’t seem to care that I was getting angry.

“Aww, somebody’s a grumpy sissy.” Clark said “Maybe she needs a diaper change.”

“I don’t need a diaper change!” I yelled

“Oh, I think I know what Jack needs; tickle time!” Ally said and suddenly she, Clark and Nick all descended on me at once.

It was just like getting dressed. I couldn’t stop all three of them at once and was quickly overwhelmed.

“Ahaha!” I laughed, pinned down by Nick and Clark while Ally went after my feet.

I tried to resist so badly, but I’m extremely ticklish. With not one but both feet tickled, I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Hisss! What had started out as a little squirting turned into a steady stream as I thoroughly soaked my diaper.

“What was that for?” I demanded when they finally stopped.

“You seemed like you needed a little cheering up!” Nick said

“Cheering up? Look what you made me do!”

I yanked up the hem of my dress to show my sagging diaper. It didn’t have the effect I’d hoped.

“Lighten up Jack, it’s just a little pee.” Clark said “See, I peed too!”

He casually lifted up the hem of his dress and I saw an obvious yellow spot on the front of his diaper. The day was already so surreal that it actually didn’t surprise me that much that my friend was happy to wet his diaper.

“Wait, wetting our diapers is normal now?” I asked “Just like we’re babies?”

“So is getting your diapers changed by Mommy.” Emma said, walking out of the bathroom. She reached under my skirt and squeezed my diaper. I felt it squish. I squeaked and jumped back.

“Stop that!” I said

“I’m just checking your diaper.” Emma laughed “And I’d say you definitely need a change.”

“I need my clothes back!” I said but Emma was pushing me down onto the floor. Next to me, Clark lay down and waited patiently while Ally brought two fresh diapers, baby powder and wipes. Emma broke the tapes on my diaper. I blushed but she didn’t seem bothered at all by my nudity.

“Aww, such a cute little baby.” Emma said, wiping me down. I wouldn’t have gone along with it, but Clark was lying right next to me getting his diaper changed by Ally like it was perfectly normal. Plus, I wasn’t exactly thrilled about wearing a wet diaper.