Author's Note

Please read!!!

Hey readers, thanks for considering my book to read, it means a lot to me.

This is not my first story in wattpad but I didn't finish that one but I'm still a little bit of nervous.There would be some plot holes or some boring chapters but please continue with the reading and I will try to worthy to read.

And also english is not my first language, so there would be grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, please forgive me for that and feel free to point out my mistakes, I'll be more than grateful for that.

DISCLAIMER
Characters and names are known but the  events and incidents are fictional, a product of authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead is pure coincidental.I do not claim any of the image used in the story for reference, they belong to their rightful owners.

This book contains swear words, foul language and mature contents, so read it at your own risk. This is the first and last warning I'm giving you and no further warning will be provided in the chapters.

All rights are reserved for this book so do not try to copy it without my permission or you'll be reported immediately.

I love 2min so so so much that I ended up writing about them.2Min dynamics are my absolute favourite.Please bear with it.

Please vote and comment as it will give me motivation. Now enjoy the story.

Thank you.🙂