Chapter 6

So it's the day Seungmin has to deal with Jisung. Obviously don't get him wrong he loves him and he is quite smart. If he knows something he is a genius there and if he doesn't he doesn't know a single thing.
Seungmin knows Jisung asking for a little help means make him study the whole book.

Currently he is at the coffee shop after he prepared himself mentally. He knows he have to wait so he came with his laptop and notes.
When 1 hour passed and Jisung still didn't arrive Seungmin was worried and out of habit ringed Hyunjin's phone. He didn't realise it until Hyunjin speaks.

"Hello".
"Oh hi."
"What happened Minnie? Do you need something?"
"No no I was at the coffee shop so I just called without a reason."
"Oh you must be studying. I am with the dance group actually. Take care Minnie study hard."
" Ok bye."

Seungmin was relieved after he cut the call. This is not the correct time for Hyunjin and Han to meet. And just then Jisung came with bunch of apologies. They settled for studying.

Seungmin was surprised because Han almost understood all the parts that were needed atleast the brief within 2 hours. They were about to to leave suddenly he heard Hyunjin calling him.
Jisung was facing Seungmin so he turned and Hyunjin was shocked to see him.

"Is this why you called me Seungmin?"
Hyunjin was furious and sad.
" No Hyunjin it's not that. You - "

" I called you to help me but you agreed because you thought you'd call him too!"
Now Jisung was also angry.
" No it's not like that at-"
" I didn't expect this from you. If I knew your intentions I would've never come after the practice."

Hyunjin shooted a death glare to Han and then just barged out.

" Hyunjin..... Sung, Sung atleast you listen to me. Please."
"I don't want to listen to you now. Thank you for the lessons and please don't talk to me now."

Jisung also angrily leaves. Seungmin doesn't know what to do.Tears were falling from his eyes. Felix who came along with Hyunjin and Minho came running and hugged him.

" Don't cry. Don't cry. Drink some water."
" Let's go to your apartment now okay. Come on get up."

Seungmin hears him but he doesn't have the power to get up. He still can't believe what just happened. Both of them misunderstood him and didn't even try to listen to him.

" Minho hyung can you drop Seungmin to his apartment and from there I'll go to dorm."
"Yeah".

Just then Seungmin noticed him. They went to his car and Felix accompanied him in the backseat. The whole journey was silent and Felix hugging or humming to him.

When they got to his apartment Seungmin thanked both of them and went inside. Although he seems okay from outside now his mind is shaking. What if they never talk to him again? How was he gonna rebound their friendship? What about the group? Everything was messed up.

After entering the room he just dropped himself on the bed and cried and cried. He somehow convinced himself to fall asleep for the exams when the clock hit 1 am.

Suddenly a notification popped up.

" Are you awake? "

[ A.N - I am just curious and I had a genuine question. Do you guys want Minho's pov of the story. Obviously I have to do it later in the story but do you want his pov within 1-2 chapters?

Maybe his pov will be short,not the whole chapter for now. But let me know what you want and think of the story so far. :) ]