Chapter 2

Present Time

Seungmin finally came with lots of ribbons, colouring papers into the room where his friends and seniors were.Despite wanting to avoid his eyes first fell on the person he hated the most.

Maybe sensing his gaze Minho looked straight to his eyes.The smile that was stuck in his face disappeared and transform into anger.

"As usual late,Kim Seungmin.Don't you think you cause all troubles by being late?" he shouted making everyone startle.

'For your kind information the store you talked about so highly didn't prepare the order.So I had to buy everything on my own before coming here.' He said showing the three boxes he put behind him.

Minho glared at the boxes and ordered Chan and Changbin to open them and use while Jeongin called Seungmin to their side. They had fun decorating the room with origami figures and other paper cuttings. But honestly Seungmin wants to get away from Minho.
During the break all went out to eat and he saw Minho still doing work as he has to keep count of everything. They ordered the food and Chan suggested he will give Minho the food but all his friends objected. Seungmin looked surprised but understood right away. The professors had a meeting with both of them along with their friends about their rivalry. They assigned the group for the project especially for this and asked to amend everything.

The looked up to see all of them giving a pleading look to him. He took the lunch with a huff and ran with Jisung's shouting " Best of luck " from behind.

When he arrived there he saw Minho still writing something on the chart he knocked the door and heard a "come in" from him. Upon turning Minho seemed shocked to see Seungmin out of everyone. Before he could utter something Seungmin replied "Before you say something again I want to inform I want to act civil to you if that causes less trouble and everyone asked me to give this to you because of the professors." to which Minho nodded. He was about to leave when Minho started laughing. Seungmin turned around confused. He was about to ask but interrupted by Minho.
"You think I wouldn't understand that. This is how foolish you think of myself. But I don't think being civil with you is going to be easy as you never shut your mouth Kim Seungmin. Let's make a deal instead. Let's be civil when professors are around and fight less infront of our friends or atleast try because I know you can't do a single thing right."
Blood started boiling inside of Seungmin as much as he wanted to shout he composed himself.
"Sure thing Lee Minho if that's what you can afford to do at this point. I am okay with that. Now I may take my leave."
"Not so early Kim."
"What do you mean?"
" I don't trust you enough to make this deal without a contract."
" Isn't it funny how it should be you who is unreliable at this matter for the things you do and you find me not worthy of trust."
" That little brain of yours can actually make up such funny things I see. But as I said you can't shut your mouth up and keep delaying everything as usual."
Seungmin just nodded when Minho prepared a paper for their contract. God knows how much more drama is left.

(A.N. - Well I again wrote it after mostly a year maybe. I just lost all my motivation and guess what I wrote it when my exams are just 2 weeks later. I want to continue it now and please leave like or comments as it helps me understand if you like it or not. Suggestions are also welcome. Thank you.)