Chapter 7

Seungmin saw his phone pops again with some texts.

He didn't want to see it but then he thought it might be Jisung or Hyunjin. He hurried. But it was Felix.

Lix ෆ

Are you awake?
You forgot your notebooks and laptop in the car.
I wanted to let you know but then thought you need sleep.
Minho hyung said the same.
I will give it to you tomorrow or ask someone if I can't.
Please don't sleep without eating and please sleep.

You don't worry.I am fine.

He is so out of his mind that he can't even remember when he had taken his belongings in the car or maybe it was Felix.
Now that Felix mentions he might eat because don't get him wrong he is a self aware person after all and doesn't want to get sick. But still he is upset. He decided to go out to eat near his house. For tonight any convenient store food will do. He is not a big fan of that for everyday meal but it's fine.

The weather is nice. On his way he started thinking about what happened and how to fix it. He didn't know Hyunjin would come and everything that took place after.
He got himself some instant rice and curry. He could never eat so much flour like Hyunjin.

How to get things better? And what really happened to them both.

He thought to himself that he should first try to fix his friendship with them and then keep quiet for sometime or maybe try to do that. He should probably try to focus on his grades instead now. He have to give himself some time to process everything. Maybe it is better for all of them.

The next day

Seungmin woke up suddenly. It felt like he saw some dream but he can't quite remember. But he is feeling very nostalgic.
And then his eyes suddenly fell to his clock. Oh shit! He woke up late. He had to go to the Library. They don't have much time till the exams.

But he can still manage to go now. He thought of calling his other friends but then also he wanted to avoid any more troubles in everyone's life. He kinda blames it on himself. If he didn't choose that place and then everything happened. He shouldn't have called Hyunjin. How he could be so careless. Maybe he was always careless.

He probably needs a coffee now. He then jumped from his bed to get ready.