Chapter 3

Chan was very worried as it's been a long time since Seungmin left. Before the bell rang for their next class they all went to the room. They saw both of them working facing their backs at each other. They are relieved that atleast they are not arguing. They called the two for their classes.
"Just some minutes. You go." " Go ahead I'll be there " they said in unison and looked at each other a bit surprised. Others decided to wait instead. After they finished they all go to their respective classes. Everyone was very curious as to why they were calm but no one dared to ask cause if they want to tell they will if they don't they won't.
"They are very similar." Jeongin once said and everyone agreed in a way.
Seungmin sat in the class and started taking notes of previous classes he missed due to the project. Felix sat beside him and looked here and there. Seungmin looked confused but when Felix pointed at Han he understood.

Jisung and Hyunjin, best friends for as long as they could remember. Suddenly don't know why they seemed off. Neither they would tell anyone nor they will talk it out themselves. Seungmin and Minho's rivalry had already been a problem but this worsen the tension in the friend group.

Looking back at Felix he asked what he wanted to tell.
"When you left they again fought over a coffee. You took a coffee with you for Minho Hyung but we forgot to order for him so that caused the problem.You know I don't like coffee that much so I gave that to Hyunjin and said to stop fighting.Chan Hyung and Changbin Hyung said they are gonna talk to Han. I will talk to Hyunjin when I get time."
Seungmin hummed and thought how to reunite his friends. He thought of talking to them himself. After class he went to Han but before he could say anything Han says "If it's about Hyunjin I don't wanna hear it"
" Jisung please you-"
" I've already said what I want and what I don't, Seungmin!"
" Okay fine"
Seungmin had to give up for now. He thought of talking to Hyunjin next. Just then Felix came with a sad face and informed Hyunjin also doesn't want to talk.
" Let's give them some time Yongbok. "
" I guess you are right."
They proceed with their other classes quietly. But Seungmin couldn't get this out of his mind. After the classes got over he excused himself and left his friends. He ran to one of the empty rooms that are usually used as practice room. He knows what he's gonna do and he hope he can do something about his friends.