Chapter 10

Soon their lunch break was over. Felix suggested that they shouldn't leave Jisung and Hyunjin alone. They have dance classes so he along with Minho will accompany Hyunjin and Chan, Jisung and Changbin also have work regarding their rap and production. 

Seungmin never understood how all of them could do other things when the exams are so near.
He likes singing, he hums every now and then while studying but other things can't be done while studying.

Jeongin also works part time. So he also will have to leave. Unlike Seungmin, he works on weekdays.

If it were Seungmin he would've asked for leave but Jeongin isn't really concerned about his grades too much.

Jeongin went first. Chan and Changbin were leaving. Felix was trying to make an origami butterfly when Changbin called for him.

Seungmin assumed it had something to do with the music video they want Felix to appear in or it's about their friends.

He unconsciously looked at Minho and caught him staring. He looked at him confused. He came to him and whispered in his ear to meet him at the library tomorrow even though their friends were far from them and probably won't even notice.

Seungmin shrugged giving a thumps up when he realised Minho didn't even wait for his answer. Such an annoying brat! Seungmin swears if he ever get a chance he will smack him and throw him in the river.(Minho can't swim)

                           ▼. . . . .▼

Seungmin was studying in the library. His mind was distracted for he was waiting for Minho although he doesn't want to show it. He felt irritated as to why he is not coming and his studies are getting hampered.

So when Minho came after 30 minutes of the estimated time Seungmin literally shouted and got couple frowns from across the room.

"Why are you so late?"

Minho being Minho didn't say anything and sat back. Seungmin was getting impatient and was playing with his pencil. Minho settled down and got his things.

"Do you have a pen?"
"Yes."

He gave him the pen and saw him tearing a paper and writing numbers.

"What are you doing?"
"Can't you see. Writing my number so that I can give you."
"But we already have a gc and you can get my number from there. Did you forgot your brain in home?" Seungmin laughed.
" You see Kim Seungmin I am not stupid and unaware like you. That's why you don't know that I got a new phone and lost my contacts. I am not yet added to the gc. So I am giving you this."

He threw the paper at Seungmin. Seungmin felt irritated for a moment but then suppressed his feelings.

He just wants to know why Minho called him and study in peace after that. But Minho seems to be taking his time. So he have to wait now.