Chapter 8

On his way to the library, Seungmin was lost in thoughts and even when he got into the library he was sad. As he started studying it felt that his focus was back but he again found himself in a thought loop.

See it's not his fault but he was kind of grew up without friends,kind of. He had a friend he doesn't even know if he was a friend or not. But he doesn't want to think of it at all. He will rather not think of it ever as if that was not his life.Or else his heart will explode and he will have problem breathing and he wouldn't be able to think about anything at all.

He should focus on the current situation that is his friends no no studying but again it was his fault that he called Hyunjin and told where he was. If not for him...
He made everything worse like always.

I need to get everything in place or...

He snapped out of his thoughts as he saw his notebooks and his laptop. He looked up but instead of Felix he saw Minho.

He didn't really said anything but Seungmin figured it out. He said a small "Thanks" without the usual bitterness.

It looks like Minho is here to study too. But to his surprise he sat in front facing him. He decided to ignore him because he don't really like him or anything. Maybe Minho decided to do the same because he plugged in headphones.

The next 2 hours went really well. He really didn't think they could sit for this long without getting irritated or having argument.

"Heya"
He again zoned out. He looked to see Minho looking at him.
"What? Why are you disturbing me?"
" Well I am not really not in a mood to talk to you. Your phone rang twice. If you are out of your dreamland now you should look at it. The light and vibration kept disturbing ME."
Seungmin hates his sharp languages. But he really missed text and call. One text from Jeongin and a call from Felix.
Now that he looked at the time it's been more than 3 and a half hour.
How long has he been thinking? He should probably try calling them.
He texted them instead.

Jeongin O⁠_⁠o

Hyung where are you? I've been looking for you.

Oh sorry. I am in the library.

The reply came super fast.

Oh ok.
Are you okay?

I am completely fine. Don't worry.

He now texted Felix because he doesn't really wanna call him. Others might be with him.

Lix ლ

Hey. Well I am in Library.

Ok. I was worried.
Btw. Did you get your notes and laptop?

Yes. Minho sunbae gave it to me.

Minnie. You should call him hyung. And I really hope you aren't fighting.

No.
He is with me.
Technically.
We both are studying but not together.
He is just sitting in front of me.

Oh wow. That's a NEWS!

HEYYY
DON'T TELL EVERYONE
HEYYYY
LIXXXXX

He regrets telling Felix. He looks at Minho once. His notebooks scattered, colourful pens, highlighters and sticky notes.
He really doesn't look like the type to study and especially not like this.
It irritated him so much that someone so easily is getting into the ladder as Minho hardly studied with any of them or talked about it.
But today he saw (well not really) that he studies a lot. Maybe he also didn't take any breaks.

He collects his things and started leaving until he hears
" Wait. I need to talk to you."

Very unexpected but he turned and saw him also packing his things. Seungmin is kinda confused.What is there to talk? That too with him?

A.N.
I will really try to be regular. T - T
Hope whoever is reading is enjoying it at least a little.
Like and comment about how you are liking or if you have any suggestions. Thank you.