Chapter 5

A week passed and nothing interesting happened in Seungmin's life. It's all just college,study,eating and sleep. Exams are knocking at the door after all.
Although he studies in groups with his friends he needs alone time to study. This is the only time he is grateful to have a apartment to himself. But being in home for a long time just freezes his brain.

" I think I should go to library for sometime. Maybe I wouldn't be able to borrow a lot of books now. So I might prepare a little there and come to home and call it a day." He talks to himself.

He went alone and saw there are a few students. He found a seat for himself beside a window where cold breeze blows. He likes that place. Before he could proceed to go there he saw someone sitting there.

"Of f-ing course it is Lee Minho!"

Minho seems hear him and smirked a little tapping the chair beside him. The younger is very specific about these things. This seat calms him maybe it can do infront of his rival. He sits there. And before Minho can say something he said, " Let's not make a fuss here and study. I don't know if you care enough about that but exams are coming."
Minho shows him his earphones and make a can't-you-see face and doesn't say anything and lets him study. He puts on earphones as well and starts taking notes. After 2 hours he finished and see Minho is still studying and there isn't a bit of tiredness in his face. He doesn't say anything and without greeting goes outside the library.

Doesn't that make him bad? He doesn't have anything to lose from Minho and Minho doesn't either so he can come and go as he pleases. How can he forget the incidents that caused this behaviour out of him? Now he is ready for everything and it is so repetitive that he can assume what can happen.
It's like that usual academic rivalry but all their friends are same . He hates to see his face every now and then. Don't get him wrong. Seungmin knows 'hate' is a strong word but he can't describe his feelings around him. Something just iches him and he feels irritated.
If not for his friends he doesn't know how bad they would be. Though they agreed on behaving well in front of their friends but now they don't need to do that.

When he was eating in his room he got a call from Jisung.
"Hey Sung."
"Minnie I am a bit confused in some parts. Can we have a study session tomorrow?"
" Ofcourse Ji. You don't have to ask."
" No Minnie. Sometimes we think we are that much comfortable with someone but actually we should always ask rather than assuming you know."
" Ok ok. What time do you want?"
" After college if it's okay with you."
" Yeah okay. See you tomorrow. Good night."
"Good night."

The call ended but Seungmin kept thinking about the words of Han. Was it related to Hyunjin? Or was he going through something different? Is he okay?

Whatever happens he have to make sure his friends are ok. He took out a paper from one of his notebook.

                           Contract

This is a contract between Lee Minho and Kim Seungmin that they both agree on. There are following rules to be followed.

1. We have to act civil infront of the profesors and friends.

2. Let's not get in trouble with that.

3. Let's try not to cross paths and when we are not around anyone no need to interfere between anyone.

4. Not tell anyone about this contract.

5. We are going to respect our boundaries no matter what and can't tell the other what to do even when we are acting.

6. Last but not the least actually the most important one.We have to revive Hyunjin and Jisung's friendship. It is very important. We may break any rules if needed for this.

We are both agreeing to everything written in it.

                                                   Lee Minho                                

                                                  Kim Seungmin

                        The  End

" This is actually good for nothing and silly as hell. But still he didn't bother me while studying that's the only good thing."

He put that paper inside an envelope to keep it safe and away. Soon he dosed off.