Chapter 9

"What do you want to talk about?What is there to talk about?"
Minho stared at him blankly and then said "On a second thought, nevermind." And he started to leave.
"Wait wait." Minho is unbelievable. "I am coming."
After following Minho for a while they came to the dance room.

"There won't be anyone here now."
"What do you want to talk about?" Seungmin sounded annoyed. He had to go meet others although sometime ago he didn't even want to call Lix.
"See Kim Seungmin I didn't ask you to come here so we can talk about eternity." Minho rolled his eyes. "It's about what happened yesterday."
Before Seungmin could say something Minho continued.
"And before you something I know about the contract but our friends are more important right?"
Seungmin nodded defected.
"So I think we should leave them alone for some time. After the exams are done we'll have to come up with plans apart from others."
"Why apart from other's plans?"
"I knew you were not that bright, but our *friendship* could be of some use."
"But as you probably already saw they think I did that on purpose. But I called Hyunjin out of habit and all this happened. So it is technically my fault."
" You should think about how to revive your friendship. That's none of my business."
"Are you out of your mind? You want me to plan with you and then you wouldn't help me with anything."
"I think you forgot about the contract." Minho smirked. "Or do you really want me to be your shining Armor."
This. Seungmin hate this smirk, this attitude.
"Minho we- we should really talk about what is important. I do not have time for nonsense."
"That's sunbae for you."
" Come on. We are not surrounded by anyone. Don't tell me you really care about all these."
" As expected from a brat."
" When are we starting all this?"
" If you can afford then we could think about something before exam. But no pressure to you as such small kids with small brains can't really handle all the pressure you know."
" You-okay we will talk."

Minho was about to leave and so was Seungmin but Seungmin shouted about how he doesn't want to be seen roaming with him.

So Minho returned first and then Seungmin.

When he got back he saw Chan,Changbin, Felix and Jeongin talking and Minho was also present there.

Jeongin came running to him and shouted.
"Hyung, why didn't you tell me you were with Minho hyung?"
What the hell! How did all of them know. His eyes immediately went to Minho's but he was playing with a rock who looked up and rolled his eyes.
"Jeongin, you shouldn't shout like that." Chan replied but looked at Seungmin too curiously. He knows no one will force him to answer.
"Felix hyung told me you were with him."

Seungmin was relieved. So it was about the text he sent.
"Well. I was studying and he happened to be there too. That's it."
"Okay. We thought you are having a fight. We were so tensed. First Hyunjin hyung and Jisung Hyung. Now if you two had problems I would've died of heart attack."
"Jeongin don't say negative things." Chan said with fake strictness.

Their maknae really sometimes can't filter his thoughts. They started talking and laughing about how Changbin slipped and tore his pajamas in the dorm.
Their mood lifted a bit but everyone could notice the uneasiness in the air.