Chapter one

My Name is Kyana. Or as people call me, shadow. Whenever I see the Name in the news I play with the thought of writing an email to complain about it. But for now, its better to stay a „shadow".
So to continue;
I basically do what Batman does, just with more... deaths. I don't care about all this „If you kill them you aren't any better then them". They go into prison and couple years later they are free again. As if someone in Gotham is going to change.

Your POV:

The News where filled with the Riddler guy. It's incredible how much he knows. Of course its awful what he does, no question, but still. He has so many infos. How does he get them, for how long did he know all of this. Is he working alone? So many questions are going trough my head.
The news are the only way I get informed. I decided to stay out of this as much as I can. Since Batman is so busy with this, the City has gone wild. So I can't also get involved.

I  went over to my living room, it was time to hear what they have to say in the news. I heard they found a note on Don Mitchells body.

News:
A Police man just said that on one of the Letters was the Name Kyana. We still don't know who Kyana is or why her Name was on the Letter. If there is a Kyana out there who has ever talked to the President , please call *******.
Wait we just got another Info. In the Letter it says. „Kyana is hiding in the shadows, hiding and watching every step. Come out come out and let's talk my little ghost."
„what does that mean Jimmy?"
„I dont know christine, but it sounds like another Person has just entered The Riddlers game."

I dropped my glass, my jaw basically on the floor.
What the FUCK.

How...
I ran outside my apartment and got on my bike.

-At Don's house

„Hey hey you can't go in there." A police officer tried to hold me back but I ran past him into the building.
„GET HIM" He yelled and I was surrounded by Cops immediately. „Who the hell are you?" A office asked me, about to take down my mask.

„HEY. Stop it." A familiar voice called out.

James.

„Wait. Thats Shadow. Everyone let go of him. Follow me please." James grabbed me by my arm and dragged me into the Room.
„Everyone leave NOW." he yelled and looked at me.

„Why are you here?" He asked me, confusion all over his face.

I pointed at the letter that was lying on the coffee table.
„What about it, do you know Kyana? Where is she?! Do you know what she has to do w-„
I looked around checking if anyone was there.

„I am Kyana."

-
First chapter kinda scared. I hope everyone enjoyed it. If there are mistakes please say so in the comments!