Chapter two

I am Kyana."

——————-

„Thats not possible, you are a guy." James looked badoozeld. „I am kyana. And I want to know what the hell is going on." I was mad. I knew he wouldn't believe me. But now that I got involved I want to get answers.
„But the News sa- you are a guy. How ..."

„The News know nothing. No one has ever heard my voice right? They want me to be a guy since why the hell would they want a woman to save the City." I said walking over to the coffee table, picking up the Letter. Not even looking at him anymore.

James was quiet. I didn't care about him. I just want answers.

Kyana is hiding in the shadows, hiding and WATCHING every step. Come out come out and let's talk MY LITTLE GHOST.

Watching my little ghost...
He is watching me, probably right now. I gulped.
The ghost of Gotham. A name some Teenagers gave me, I think it rocks. And apparently the Riddler was a fan of it too. I couldn't see a different hidden message. Guess he just wants to tell me he is watching me. What a nice message, love to see it.

„Was there anything else?" I turned to James who was gone.
What the hell.

I looked around when my eyes landed on a person standing in the corner.
Batman.

I scoffed.
„What an entrance. What do you want?" I asked while taking pictured of the Letter, just in case you know?

„So you are Kyana?" He asked slowly making his way towards me.
„Wow 100 points, you can use your ears." I said with a sarcastic undertone. I knew he was listening earlier, he was in the room next to this one. But I didn't care. As long as he doesn't get in my way everything was good. But from what I can see, we might have to work together. Gosh.

„Why is the Riddler bringing you into this?" He asked, now standing infront of me.

I shrugged and walked away.

„Wait." he grabbed my arm, making me face him once again.
„You want to tell me you don't know why he brought you into this?"

„No Sir Batman, I don't. Can I go now. I got stuff to do." I pushed his hand of my arm and ran downstairs.

„Hey wait up." I heard James behind me but I was already at my bike.

There was no reason for him to bring me into this. I never dealt with something this huge. Normally I cought some small street robbers or people who think they're funny when they punch random people. These are the people I fight, not a serial killer who goes around killing important people.
Still a thing that confuses me, no more lies.
I know that in Politics there were lies, but so bad that they deserve to die? I wonder, maybe he will post something? Grand reveal of his secrets?

I was almost home when I felt like I was being followed. Most of the times that feeling is justified, and especially after the encounter with Batman I was 100% sure it was him.

So guess I will take a different route home. It was a nice evening so I didn't mind. The city was rather quiet, not many cars out.
It was almost too quiet, no sirens, no people yelling cars honking, just my thoughts and the sound of my bike. It was relaxing.
The only bad thing, the feeling of being watched.

I looked around and there he was, on his bat-bike. Gosh I would kill for a bike like this. I have had my Honda CBR500R for years now, it was my first bike I bought it after I graduated. So it's been a hot minute since I got her. I called her jenny, no idea why but it fits. I put alot of stickers on her, to make it more personal you know? My helmet was also covered in stickers. Only black and white ones since I liked it better that way. I also have a small plushie on my keychain, so now I have a grey fluff ball with eyes dancing in the wind. (Actual description of my bike and everything)
Loved it.
But batmans bike, holy shit. Thats a different lvl of bike. So fucking awesome, not only does it look incredible but I swear it's probably so nice to drive. Oh what I would do to ride it one day.

I sighed, I really gotta get home.
Bretzel is probably hungry, brez was my fat cat, I love her dearly but she is one of a kind chonk.
Once again I turned around, and he was gone.
Mh. Guess Batman can't follow me around the whole night.
Whatever.

——
Annnnnnd chapter 2.
I am trying to make longer chapters, since I think it's more enjoyable that way. I hope everyone enjoyed it.

And again, if there are mistakes please write in the comments!