Chapter ten

Kyana PoV:

I was walking trough the city, still no Idea where I should go or what to do now. When suddenly I got a call.

„Hello, is there Kyana Anderson?" A woman asked.
„Yeah, who is this?" I asked, not sure if I should hang up or not.
„I work at the Police Station in Gotham, Nancy is my Name. Uhm we got called by the fire department to call you to say that your apartment is ready to be entered. The bedroom is almost unburned. So there might be a chance that some things have survived." She said, clicking a pen. „Oh, thank you. Was there somewhere maybe... a cat? Grey and white belly?" I asked, you know hope always dies last.
„No I don't think so, I'm sorry. They did however find the reason for the fire. Apparently someone threw a Molotowcocktail trough a window, which started the fire." She said, finally she stopped clicking the pen. I was about to smash my head against a wall. „Thats why the Police got involved, we are trying our best to catch the Person who did this. If you know anything or have any ideas please contact us." she said, I stopped listening at that point tho. My thought were all over the plase.
A Molotowcocktail, jesus christ. I was almost 100% sure it was the guy from the night before.
If I ever see this mother fucker I will rip his head off and shove it up his ass. I gritted my teeth.
„Thank you very much. Then I will go and grab some stuff. Have a nice day." I said, I heard her say you too, but hung up immediately.
I sighed.
Alright let's get this over with.

On my way there I realised, maybe I should call my mom.
„Hey mom." I said for her it was midnight. I felt bad for calling so late, but I knew she was up.
„Hey honey whats up?" She asked, she sounded a bit weird. Kind of... drunk?
„Uhm are you busy right now? Something just happened and I wanna talk." I said, not sure what to think of my mom being drunk on a thursday night. I mean she was a grown adult she can make her choices but she told me she hated alcohol.

„Oh yeah sure sweety, shoot away. Who are you talking to? My daughter, Kyana I told you about her. Ohh yeah haha, say Hi from me. Nooo she doesn't know you yet." I heard my mom talk to a man.
My mother, is eating out... with a guy? I stopped walking and took a deep breath.

„Mom... who is with you?" I said, my voice shaking.
As I said my mom was an adult, but still. After my dads death she said she could never love again. She wouldn't even try. I wanted her to be happy, but I didn't want her to forget dad. Or get a new slumpy guy. „What are you talking about sweety?" She asked, giggling like a little kid. Jesus christ.
„Mom I heard a guy talk to you. With who are you? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked, I was annoyed. I told her, if she was ever interested in a guy, she should tell me.

She promised it.

„Don't be silly, I am with a friend from work." She said. I didn't believe a word she said.
„Alright. So what I wanted to talk about was, my apartment burned down and... brez passed away." I blinked away some tears, jeez I didn't think I would cry that fast.
Gosh I miss her so much.

„Oh I'm sorry. But she was old anyway right? Can you hang up already? I want to eat the dessert. Yeah yeah give me a second Hank. Sorry sweety but I need to hang up. Sorry about your apartment I can lend you some money if y-„ I didn't need to hear anything my more, I hung up in disbelief, feeling a tear rolling down my cheek. I was having the urge to scream, to cry, to destroy something just to let my anger out.

What the fuxk is going on. I started to walk towards my apartment. She will lend me some money? She was old anyway? She has a fuxking boyfriend?! That wasn't my fuxking mom. That was a woman that doesn't give two shits about her children. That isn't the woman I know and love.

What even is my life at this point. How can something go so wrong so bad? I looked to the ground, mumbling stuff, trying to figure out what I did wrong that I ended up in such a bad situation.
Probably alot of stuff, but cmon. Jesus K am not your strongest soldier, stop giving me your hardest battels to fight

——-
At the apartment

I walked trough the door, the whole living room was just burned, nothing was left except one picture frame. It was my family. Gosh I miss them.
I put it in my Bag and walked over to the kitchen.
Same as the living room, almost everything was burned or not usable anymore.
I went to my bedroom, which really was almost not burned, I grabbed my suitcase and packed everything I had in it. Another bag for my pc and monitor. I was taking the pictures down when suddenly I heard a knock on the Door.

I turned around, seeing an elderly man standing in the door frame.
„Uh.. hello?" I said, it sounded more like a question but I was very confused.
„Hello. My name is Alfred. I work for Bruce Wayne, he told me to come pick you up." He said, calm as the sky.
I stood there for a minute looking at him, not saying a word.
„Pardon me? Who?" I asked blinking rapidly. Am I fucking hallucinating?
„Bruce Wayne. If you don't believe me, you can call him. You worked at Bruce cooperation, so you should know what he sounds like right? We could even do video c-„ He said, but I cut him off.
„No no I believe you, I've seen you back the Tower, dropping Bruce Wayne off. I am just wondering, why the hell would Bruce Wayne ask me to come to his Manor?" I asked, continuing to take down my pictures.
„Let's say he has personal interest in the riddler, Batman and the Ghost of Gotham." The last part he almost whispered. Once again I turned around.
„Alright. Let's fucking go. I am allowed to bring my stuff with me right? I kinda don't have a place to store them and I don't want them to get stolen" I said picking up my bags.
He just nodded and led the way.

What the fuck is Happening.

———-
HELLO WTF THANK YOU SM FOR 1K READS
, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if there are Mistakes please weite them in the comments.
Byeee!!!