Chapter eight

——-
I am quacking in my boots right now.
My timbers have been shivered shitting myself even, not really but might do it in a bit.

Infront of me was no other then my ex boyfriend.
He is suppose to be in Europe, NOT IN FUCKING GOTHAM.

„WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled, still shocked. My jaw, on the floor.
„Kyana du Schlampe, warum zur Hölle hast du dich einfach verpisst. War ich nicht gut genug für dich?! HUH? ANTWORTE DU VERFICKTE HURE. Und wie schaust du aus, HAHAHAH ich wusste du warst ne hure. Hast sicher auch während unserer Beziehung rumgevögelt richtig? Scheiß schlampe. Wennst eh für Geld alles machst komm zurück zu mir. Ich kann dir vielleicht wieder vergeben." He just goes on and won't shut up. I stopped listening the first time he called me a whore.
Who does he think he is?
„Hey man I don't know what you took, but leave me the Fuck alone. I left for good and you know why." I sighed, I got a headache.

„Ohh right I'm sorry, Madam perfect is too good to speak her own language. Fette hässliche hure." He spat right infront of my feet. I was so disgusted.

„Leave." I said glaring at him. He scoffed.
„Not without you sweet heart." He winked and got disgustingly close.
„I said leave you fucking Moron." I said and slapped him. He slowly touched his cheek where my hand left a red mark.
Suck it you dick. I thought, but I shouldn't have laughed to early cuz now he raised his hand, about to hit me.
I, of course, was ready to fight the shit outta him, but no my lord and saviour came to my rescue.

His hand got stopped midway. Someone grabbed it.
„Was zur Hö-„ He couldn't finish his sentence since someone punched him right in the face.

„You could have just leave him be yknow." I said looking down on the poor boy. „He isn't strong." I said yawning while checking if he's still alive.
Yep.
„Alright. Have fun Batman." I waved and left.
„What. No thank you for saving me? Who even was he?" Batman seemed genuinely attacked.
I laughed.
„You seriously expect me to say thank you? I had everything under control. You know you aren't the all mighty super hero you think you are. Go save the city or some shit. And leave me alone." I was pissed. I remember what I thought earlier. I don't need him. And he doesn't like me anyway so why keep this thing up.

I walked away, feeling his glare on my back. Gosh what is up with him?

I entered the iceberg lounge and walked down to the elevator. „Reason for the visit?" A guy whose Name I keep forgetting asked the same question like always.
„Here to entertain some people." I winked and held up the black card.

He let me go into the elevator. And down we go.

The amount of important people that were here was incredible. If I take a picture right now and post it.
Atleast 15 life's would be ruined in a second. I giggled.
„Whats so funny sweety?" A guy asked, no Idea who he was. „Oh I just thought of something funny." I winked at him and gave him a faked smile. I didn't hate working here but it definitely disgusted me.

Most of the guys here are disgusting, cheaters and perverted. I hated every single one of them. The amount of times someone grabbed me, touched me couldn't be counted. The amount of times people have called me names just because I didn't want to sleep with them was incredible. These kinds of people little kids look up to. Lawyer, Police officers, chiefs. And people that run for major. Disgusting.

„Sweety are you ok?" The man asked, grabbing my ass as if that would make me feel better.
„Oh I'm fine don't worry, why don't we go sit down?" I started walking towards a free table when he held me back.
„Why don't we go somewhere more privat?" He asked, licking his lips and looking me up and down.
Oh fuck no.
„I'm sorry but I'm not the right girl for that. I'm sure there are girls who would be more then happy to please you." I tried being as polite as possible but I just wanted to punch him.
„No I don't think you understand. I want you." He smirked at me and went to grab my breast but someone slapped his hand away.

„She said no. Now piss off before I call security." A girl's voice rang trough my head.
„Feisty. I like you." he said, winked. But walked away.

„Are you ok?" the girl asked. I nodded. „Thanks." I said and gave her a small smile.
She looked like a model. Full lips, big brown eyes. Extremely nice body, tall and overall just gorgeous.
I felt like a sack of dirt next to her. I might seem like I have a huge ass ego, but I'm trying to cover up my huge ass insecurities. I wanted to walk away from her.

„Whats your name?" She asked. Welp there goes my plan of walking away.
„I'm Kyana what about you?" I asked and started walking towards the bar. I need a drink.
„I'm Selina. You know you remind me of
someone." She said looking puzzeld.
„Aha." I looked away sipping on my drink.
„Were you by any chance in the News recently.
„Nope. But maybe you saw me working here, I am wearing a different wig today so maybe thats why." I said, it was true the wig I wore was blonde. It looked awful but girls with blonde hair get more tips.
„Ah thats probably why. For how long have you been working here?" She asked, also ordering a drink now. „For about 7years now. Started here when I was 20." I said finish my drink and ordering another one. I wanna go home.
„Oh wow, I have been working for about a year here. So do you know like stuff about the guy over
there?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the guy.
„I think he has alot of money and so I want to you know, get to know him." She said quickly. She was weird. „Do you by any chance know something? What he does for a living?"
„You know you ask alot of questions." I said looking deep into her eyes.
Hold the fuck up.
„Do you wear glasses by any chance?" I asked looking away again.
„Mh? No do you?" She asked, ok now I definitely know what was up. I wear glasses but mostly contact lenses , so I know how it looks like. And she definitely wore some. I saw them on Batman too the first time we met. I am not sure what they are but if Batman had them, it can't be good.
I nodded, and looked back at her.
„You know, if Sir Batman wants to know shit about someone in here, why doesn't he move his own ass in here and asks the guy?" I glared into her eyes, and walking away.
„No wait." I heard Selina yell after me. I fucking hate him sosooosoos much. He asks a girl who worked here to risk her ass. If anyone would every find that out she was dead. He was such a selfish dick.

„Hey hey where are you going?" It was the dude from before. „I am not feeling to well, I am going home." I said, not even smiling.
Gosh Batman was such a pain in the asshole.
„I can drive you home." He said, putting has arm around my waist. „No thank you I live near so there is no need." Leave me the fuck alone.

„Nono I must walk you home. You are Such a pretty girl you can't be left alone at this hour." He said as if I was a helpless lamb. I sighed. Time to drop the lovey act now that I'm outside.
„Look grandpa. Go fuck yourself or a prostitute and leave me alone. I am not interested and I can take care of myself. Now leave alone before I make you regret it." I said and started to walk away.
„I was scared you might react that way." He said, huh? He snipped his fingers and suddenly 10guys came out of nowhere.
I whistled.
„10 against 1. wow you really have a small dick." I gave him a side glance. Then the guys started sprinting towards me.
I was able to knock 4 out but with these heels, and this dress it was almost impossible to move.
„Just come with me, and stop making it harder for you." He said, still watching everything that was going on.
„Oh yeah of course. Fuck off you dick sucker." I said and showed him the middle finger. He can suck my dick.
Sadly that distracted me and I got punched in the face with full force.
Then I got hit in the stomache. No more air for me.
I stumbled onto my knees.
„Ohh already on your knees. Gosh you really know how to set the mood right honey?" He laughed and came closer to me.
Someone grabbed my hair and ripped my head up so I can look into the mans eyes.

„You look so fucking stupid from down here." I said I laughed.

Then everything went black.

———-
It's getting dark. I feel like the story is boring so lets add some stuff. I hope everyone enjoyed it if not, ion know then dont.

If there are any mistakes please write in the comments. Thanks bye.