Chapter twelve

Holy fucking shit it's bruce wayne. Like actually the real one.
„Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said, his voice quiet and steady. It took me awhile to regain control overmyself but I responded with a quick no problem. Reaching for a glass, now knowing that they were to my right.
„Why did you bring me here?" I asked after a downing the class of water. My eyes analysing his every move. „Heard your apartment blew up." He stated blankly. I scoffed.
„So you just invite every random stanger who'se apartment blew up, into your mansion?" I asked cockily, not believing him one bit. Alfreds answer wasn't believable but this is just stupid.
He just shruggs his shoulders. I chickeld until I saw something that made me shiver.
I took a step closer towards him, trying to see his face better. These fucking dim lights make me insane.
„What happened to your cheek?" Fuck I am so stupid. How did I not fucking notice this.
I could see a look of shock on his face.

Holy fucking shit.

„No." I instantly backed off.
„What the fuck?" mumbling various stuff to myself I found it hard to believe this.
Bruce wayne is batman.
What was I on when I thought Batman was Waincraft. I am so fucking stupid.

„What's wrong?" He asked, as if he has no clue to what conclusion I just came to.
„Don't play stupid with me." I snapped.
„What part at : Don't talk to me, leave me alone. Did you not fucking understand?" Rage came over my body, mixed with confusion and sadness about everything that has happened today.

„Look Y/N. I am going go be honest since you know now. I need your help. I can't do it alone" He said, a pleading look on his face. His eyes displayed sadness and honesty.

„I'm going now. I will... I will talk to you tomorrow I can't fucking deal with this right now." With that I stormed off, not giving him the chance to talk.

My mind was racing. Questions over questions. But with every step I took, i realized how fucking tired I was, and how bad my headache has gotten. I will think more about it to tomorrow. But my mind kept racing at top speed.

So bruce wayne is batman.
Batman wants my help.
I hate batman.
Or.. no. Hate is a harsh word.

I can't deal with batman.
That's better.

As I stepped into the room I was surprised with alot, and I mean shit ton of cat stuff.
Did Alfred not see that I have ONE cat and not fifty?

„will you look at that brez." I looked at my cat lazyily laying on the bed, whilst I pointed at the neatly put together cattree.
I have seen it online.
500$. Fuck i hate rich people.
„I want to see you use it atleast once. Got that fatty?" I chuckeld as I climed into bed and snuggeld up to brez.

This is gonna be one hell of a time for me.
Scenarios of what had happened kept replaying in my head as I slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

———-

Guess who'se back

Me:3