Chapter eleven

I was sitting in the back of the dudes car, it was definitely expensive. I felt uncomfortable this just wasn't my style, nor my world. I bit the inside of cheek, impatiently looking outside the window. The sun has already set and the scum started to wake up. I saw alot of people with masks, costumes and drawings on their faces. Oh right, today was halloween. This will make the job for batman funny. Maybe he will chase mickey mouse today?
I sighed as I rested my head on my palm, I wanna go back home.
Suddenly I saw a familiar floof ball.

„STOP THE CAR." I yelled, opening the door before he has the chance to react. I ran out, over the street.
„BRETZEL?!" I yelled looking down at the cat. She meow and ran towards me, circling around my legs.
Fucking shit.

Tears started to fall down my cheek. Could I be.
I picked her up and looked at her collar.
I let out a sob.

Pretty Bretzel, if lost return to Kyana

„Oh my god oh my god oh my god" I whispered as I buried my face in her furr. I couldn't believe it.

„Ms. Kyana? Are you ok?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and faced Alfred.
I nooded and walked past him to the car.
Still mumbling words, how can it be. I thought she was dead. Whatever, she was alive that what counts.
I stopped crying and just smiled like a little kid. She was alive and well.
Back in the car I asked Alfred if they by any chance have stuff for a cat, like food and a place for her to finish her buisness, to which he sadly said no.
„Then I need to go to a pet store tomorrow. Is there one near by the Wayne Manor?" I asked, petting brez while she was purring.
„That won't be necessary, I will go later don't worry about the money. Master Bruce said he will cover all your expenses." He said, as if it was the most natural thing ever.

I looked at him with an open mouth. Oh to be rich.

After about 30 minute we arrived. I got out of the car, holding brez in my hand. My backpack loosly hanging over my shoulder. I took a deep breath in and walked behind Alfred towards the Manor.

I gasped as I walked in. I have never seen such a place. It was dark, very dark. Only a few lights were on, which didn't help but they were trying their best.
I looked around, it had old furniture but it didn't look bad, it looked awesome. My jaw was almost on the floor, this place was magical. Everything looked good. Alfred led me to the kitchen for brez to have some water. The moment we entered the kitchen I was about to cry. So big, so pretty.

„Am I dead?" I whispered, this can't be real.
Alfred let out a chuckel and shook his head.
„No, but I'm glad you like it. It was Thomas wayne's idea to make it not modern but old. I also love it. But let me show me you your room." He said, giving me a warm smile. He was actually quiet nice. He led up massive stairs and trough a hallway. We walked by a library, I was there after something exploded. I didn't get a good look on anything, since it was dark and I was only there for a couple minutes.
But now I was in shock. It was incredible.

We reached the room where I was staying in and it was awesome. Big windows and a huge bed. A small desk with a super cool lamp. The ceiling was atleast 6feet tall and it had a big ass chandelier hanging from it. Jesus christ just how much money does this guy have?

„All your stuff is coming in tomorrow, make yourself at home. I will go and get the stuff for your cat. I will be back in about an hour." He said and gave me a warm smile. I nodded and said goodbye.

I waited 20minutes until I was sure that he was gone, time to sneak around. I am not going to steal anything nor snoop around. I am just exploring since this manor is fucking huge, I was sure there had to be something hidden somewhere.

First destination, library.

I walked in and turned on the lights, I immediately looked at all the books, some might not believe me but I am a huge book geek. I love reading, especially romance and fantasy books. But I am in love with history books, from all ages mostly the middle ages and WW2. So maybe there was a book I could read?
I grabbed one which looked promising.

—The Golden Crowns—-
It was about the french revelution. Nice.
I walked over to the table and sat on it, reading a couple pages until I got bored. I need music to read. I put it back and walked out.
I opened some doors, bathrooms, bedrooms storage rooms nothing to special.
I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, I was thirsty.
I walked in, using the flashlight of my phone as my light source. Since as said, the lights in this house were pretty much not useful.

I walked in the kitchen, and turned on the light. I sighed and mumbeld about finding the glasses.
I opened some cabins, sadly no luck.

„Who has such a big ass kitchen but no glasses?" I said outloud.
„To your right." Someone said. I screamed and dropped my phone. I looked to where the voice came from. And there he was.

Bruce fucking Wayne.

———
New update? Fuxk yeah.

Hope everyone liiikkkkeeeeddddd ittttttt.