Chapter five

Batman PoV:

I was almost there, please don't let her be there before me. That would be embarrassing. I walked trough the halls of the church, making sure no officer was following me.
The moment I stepped into the hall I saw her standing infront of Colson, but looking in my direction. And she was clapping. She was like a little kid.

„What an entrance ." She said, the clapping stopped. „I hope you didn't mind me reading the card. I mean it said Ghost on it." She shrugged and turned her attention on Colson again.
„Oh by the way, the call is for the one and only Batman, or should I say Wa-." „BATMAN is enough, thanks." I cut her off. Fuck she really knows who I am. She sat down next to colson, laughing. Gosh how childish
I looked down to her, trying to figure out if she has something planned. She gestured to the phone that has been ringing for the past hours.
I walked up to the phone and pressed accept.

„HAHAHAHA there he is. Hellloooo." Riddler showed his left eye in the camera while laughing like a maniac.
„As you maybe already know. Our mr Colson has a bomb around his neck. If you solve these 3 Riddles I will let you life. Sounds good right?" He said while sitting down.

„O ok." Colson said.

(Timeskip since I don't remember the riddles)

„WHO IS THE RAT?!" I yelled, still holding Colsons collar.
„I am dead either way, you are talking go a dead man." Colson already gave up. No. He can't die.

„Hey hey Colson don't loose your head Hhhahah."
I heard the Riddlers voice say.
„COLSON WHO IS THE RAT?!" I again yelled. The time was almost over. „WHO IS THE GODDAMN R-„
„Zero."

BOOM

I heard a loud beeping noises and I saw flames.
I couldn't move a muscle. Fuck. Who scared him so much that he would rather die then tell us who the rat was.

I saw from the Corner of my eye a person walking towards me.
„You did great Sir Batman. But I gotta go. Catch the Riddler guy you know." It was Kyana. Catch the Riddler? How?
„W wait" I managed to say, my breathing got slower and slower. I hoped she would stay and answer me the question. But she ran away.

-Time skip Police station-

I heard voices talking over each other.
„Let's just take his mask off."
„Come one I want to know who he is."
„Yeah lets go"

With that I jumped up, ready to fight whoever tries to take it off.
„Hey calm down." A officer said. I wanted to scoff, but I got to keep my cool. Once again someone's Hand came dangerously close to my mask, as I reflex I slammed his hand away and went for his throat.
Bad Idea.
*gasp*
„Did you just attack an officer?" Chief Mackenzie asked me. „Soon it will be two." I said holding up my fist. I just want to get out of here.

„HEY HEY CALM DOWN. What the hell is wrong with you. Everyone out. NOW!" James yelled, he looked mad. „Chief leave. I will get him under control." He said looking at the Chief. God how much I hated him.
The chief scoffed. „Everyone get out, get him under control Gordon." The chief said and led everyone out.

„You messed up. Attacking an officer?! Are you out of your mind. After everything they hate you even more. Can't you just leave it be?" James said, clearly disappointed.
„Whatever. So you will punch me, grab the keys and run trough the hallway. Then at the end run trough the right door, you go up the stairs to the roof and then do what Batman does. Ok?" James said.
He is really going to help after all of this.
I almost smiled, almost.
„You will get in trouble." I said looking down on him.
He shrugged. „I already am, and hey it's for a good reason. So punch me" He said.
Alright.
I punched him, grabbed the keys and ran away.

Now about 100 police officers are behind me, yelling.
They finally had a valid reason to hate me, I mean I attacked an police officer. Even tho it was consensual.
I arrived at the roof and transformed my cape into a flying suit, I didn't really have time to practice with it so it was one of a kind experience.
A bad one, but now I can say I fell atleast 50feet of a truck. No idea how that can help me but you know.

I need to find Selina, after what happened at the club I didn't hear anything from her, I don't know what happened or if she's ok. I need her to go in there again, I need to know who the Rat is.
Oh she's probably looking for her friend, honestly the chances that she's still alive is pretty low. After everything that happened it just doesn't make sense.

Maybe Kyana knows her? Wait kyana, she said something about catching the riddler. I need to find her first, Selina can wait.
„Alfred I will send you a picture of a girl, tell me if you find anything about her ok?" I said while driving to Kyanas apartment. I followed her yesterday and now I know where she lives. No I wasn't stalking, I just needed answers, which I didn't get but whatever.
„Of course Master Bruce. May I ask who she is?" Alfred asked, polite as ever.
„She is a uhm... work friend. I just kinda need to know some stuff." It wasn't a lie, but I need to know what kind of person she is. She is very mysterious, I mean so am I but I need to know more about her.

„Ok so her Name is actually not Kyana its Y/N L/N. She is 22 years old. Worked as a substitute teacher for 2 years. She apparently graduated with... 16?! Holy crap she has an incredible Iq, oh uhm sorry. So she studied History and english at a University in Europe. Apparently she has a kind of immune sickness, Doctors don't know what it is exactly. But they said when she was 16 that she will die in a couple years. Poor girl. She has to take enormous emounts of pills, holy. She was in a Mental hospital at the age of 17." Alfred finished, jesus christ. She has been trough alot. And she is using a fake name, interesting.
„Anything sbout her family?" I asked
„She has a brother and a mother, her dad died in 2019 on... oh no. He died on her birthday. But her brother and mother live in Europe." Alfred said, he sounded sad. I mean who wouldn't be?
„Thank you Alfred. Thats all." I hung up.
Nothing really major, all I know that she is a walking corpse and extremely smart. Tho she sure doesn't act like it.

I need to get home first, then I will look for Seline. And then... catch the Riddler before Kyana does.

Small extra

Kyana PoV:

Ok so. I know where the Riddler lives. During the face time call you could see a building in the background, which I recognised. But I can't quiet say where it was. So I have been driving around the city the past 3 hours.
WHERE WAS IT?!

————-
Update? Yuhu I sure think so.
Once again, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.
I like this one alot, new info about Kyana, there might be some changes later since I am not 100% sure if I want to keep some stuff.

Andddd if there are mistakes or anything like that, please write it in the comments!