Chapter four

Your PoV:

„Hey." I waved at the small boy. He slowly waved back.
„Can I show you something real quick?" I asked holding my hand up to him, hoping he would grab it.
Lucky me he did, I walked him to the next room, trying to get him away from what was about to happen.

„I used to come here with my grandpa. We liked to play a game. We listened to our favorite songs and I would describe the people on the pictures. Name, age, married or not what they worked as and other stuff. It's really fun. Wanna play?" I asked while smiling at him.
He nodded.
„Oh by the way my Name is Kyana. You are Pete right?" He again, nodded. „Alright, so do you have a favourite song?" I asked getting my earphones from my backpack.

„No... my dad didn't like me listening to music. He found it annoying." he said, looking down on the floor. „Mh ok. Then I will show you one of my favorite songs. You are the first person i'm ever showing this song. So I hope you like it as much as I do." I put the earphones in his ears. I could hear the screams so I gotta hurry up.

„I hope its not to loud, if it is just tell me ok?" I gave him a thumbs up, and pressed play.

—————- Something in the way- Nirvana—————

„Mhhh her name is... Veronica. She is 34 years old and works as a teacher. She has a cat and 2 dogs.
The cats name is Mrs Bubbels and the dog names are cookie and cream." The boy said, I laughed and walked over to a different painting.

About 20 minutes have passed and it got quiet outside. I knew that there were still cops outside but I couldn't walk out there.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

I immediately sat the boy down, he was sitting on my shoulders, took my earphones. And ran outside.
„Pete?!?! Pete are you in here?" I heard his mom yell, voice filled with sorrow. „Mom? I'm here. I was just talking to Kyana." The boy said, he sounded happy. „Whos Kyana honey?" The mom asked probably looking around for the Kyana girl.
„She was really nice and pretty. I also now have a favorite song. Do you know the band nirvana mom?" He sounded excited and happy. My job here was done.
I smiled and slowly left the church to change my outfit.

-Time skip 1 hour later.

When I came back Police swat and a bomb team was outside. Damn, what happend, so bad?
I got in and walked up to the little balcony thing(the one where the Riddler was standing on)
„Hey Colson, don't loose your head." I said as I sat on the stone fence.
„Who the hell are you?!" He asked, completely exhausted.
„Eh no one really. By the way, your phone is ringing." I said as I started to climb down.

I saw that there was a letter on Colsons shirt, so I of course had to read it.

To the Batman
                and my little ghost;)

Oh thank you, you kind soul you didn't forget about me. I was almost scared it was only for Batman.

I opened the Card and, of course, it was a Riddle. But I am not good and this kind of stuff so I did infact, not understand the Riddle.
Batman has to figure this out, by the way. Where the hell is he?! Gosh pretty lady is really taking her time.

I was about to ask colson what happened when I heard something. I couldn't really figure out what it was until it bumped into my foot. A small robot with a camera.

„Hello there, so I guess James you can hear and see me?" I asked the small device while looking into the camera.
I will just take that moving around as a yes.
„So Colson, how'd you end up here?" I asked him. This is going to be interesting. His pupils are widened and let me tell you it's not because it's dark. He is or was under the influence of Drops.

„I... I was somewhere, I can't remember much. But there was a girl. And then I went to car, now I am here." He said, looking visibly confused.
„A woman? What did she look like?" I asked, that the Riddler's a guy we know that. But what if he works with another person. Someone baiting important people, and while they are under the influence of drops and probably more, they ask them about corruption or things that could ruin them if they ever got out.

That would make sense. Huh. That makes sense.
HAHA I got it.

„She was tall, uhm darker skin. Pretty sure she wore a wig. So I would go with short brown hair. Skinny, looked like a model. Big pretty lips, brown big eyes. And some nice round boo-„ „OK thanks, thats enough." I said, I would rather not go into detail about what her, uhm, breasts look like.

I sighed and rubbed my head. This is awful.
„So I guess the call is for Batman?" I asked, I got nothing to do. Colson nodded, gosh. Why am I even here.

Then I heard footsteps, he's here.
I looked into the direction of where the footsteps came from.

I clapped, slow and as sarcastic as possible.

„What an entrance" I said as he stepped into the light.

———-
0.0 update

Yohooo
Hope everyone enjoyed it! Because I sure didn't.
I feel like the beginning of the chapter SUCKS, might rewrite it if I care enough. (Spoiler I wont)
But yeah that was that.

If there are any mistakes, please write them in the comments.
Bye!!