Chapter nine

I blinked shielding my eyes with my hands. My whole body felt like a stone.
What the fuck happened? I looked around. I was still near the club were I fought with the weird guy's gang. Fucking hell my head is killing me. I slowly stood up and almost fell. Not feeling to funky to be honest.

I slowly started to walk and god my feet hurt.
I was so tired. I crushed my head trying to remember what was going on yesterday. But it was no good. Seems like I passed out, god I hope he didn't do anything. I opened my bag to grab a cigarette when I saw that my purse was empty. Uhm... my Id and the small piece of paper where I had my adress on where gone.

Fuck.
I started to walk faster until I saw a familiar figure.
„James fucking Gordon what the hell is going on here?" I yelled seeing flames coming out of my apartment building.
James turned around, and so did another Person. Batman. He was outside at this hour, jeez.
Wait a fucking second.
MY BUILDING WAS ON FIRE.
Fucking hell Brez was still in there.
I took of my shoes and started running towards the entrance until someone grabbed my arm.
„Let fucking go of me." I yelled into Batmans face.
„If you go in there you will die." He said, calmy as always.
„Fuck you I need to get my cat."I yelled trying to get out if his grasp.
„No." He said.
Is he fucking dense. I need my cat. Brez can't die. She is all I have left.
„I NEED HER LET ME FUXKING GO." I started kicking and hitting him but he wrapped his arm around my body so I couldn't move a muscle.
Suddenly something explodes and my Apartment was now completely burning.
No way Brez survived that.
Tears started falling down.

I stopped resisting and just slumped down.
I sobbed into my hands.
„I'm sorry but you would have gotten hurt." I heard Batman say behind me.
„You had no right to hold me back." I whispered wiping my tears, but it was no use they kept falling.
She was all I had left of him.
„I'm sorry?" He said, probably because he couldn't hear what I said.
„Fuck off Batman. Go the fuck away and leave me alone." I yelled and turning around. My heart hurts so much.
He looked shocked, he was about to go on his knees, probably to wipe my tears or some shit but I was done with him.
„Listen here. Leave me alone. Leave my life. I don't need you, you don't need me. We don't fucking know each other don't act like you are my friend or something. Go catch the Riddler on your fucking own. His adress is fuckstreet123. And now leave before I make you." I was trying so hard to not yell at him. I just lost everything, in a blink of an eye I lost all. He baked off, looked like I just shot him. But walked away, like a puppy who just kicked.
I didn't feel bad. I just felt empty. If Brez is gone honestly what keeps me here.

My dad got her for me on my Birthday. I wished for a cat for years and after I came home from school, she sat on my bed. The cutest cat I have ever seen.
I smiled at the memeories. Gosh how will I live without. Whenever I came home she was there, whenever I was sad or angry she was there. Now theres noone. No one who waits for me, no one who I can cuddle with or give a hundred kisses too.
I teared up again. Fuck Batman, fuck life and fuck Gotham.

Fuck everything.

With that I put my earphone in my ears and started to walk away.

——Fourth of July- Sufjan Stevens—————-

Sitting at the bed with a halo on your head, was it all a disguise like junior high" I hummed the song while walking. I have no idea where I was going I just had to breath for a second.
And try to figure out what to do now.
I don't have a place to stay, I don't have any friends nor can I rent an apartment so quickly. It would take months for me to be able to rent one. Especially one I can afford, fucking hell what am I suppose to do?!
I was about to cry again. I fucking hate my life.

Fucking hell get yourself together I thought. I was feeling So many emotions at once, I got my cigarettes out of my bag and with them my lighter.
Jesus fucking christ, so much happened.
I inhaled it and slowly breathed out. Relaxing.

„And i'm sorry I left but it was for the best, tho it never felt right."

The song was playing on full volume, it was my go to sad song. I related to it, and it was fucking awesome.
I smiled, what am I even doing.
I continued to walk until I saw a familiar building.

The Wayn tower, it was 9am so people started to work. I decided to go there maybe I see some old work colleagues.

I honestly didn't expect anyone to be out here, but there he was. In his full glory.

„Mr. Fox. Long time no seen how have you been?"
I said and waved at him.
Gosh it was really him, I chuckeld. I missed him.
„No freaking way, Kyana? What the hell are you doing here?" He looked shocked but gave me a big smile.
I hugged him and laughed.
„I was just going around town and ended up here. How have things been? Still in that basement?" I asked looking up on him. I was very interested in what he's doing, it's been about 6 years so maybe he is somewhere new.
„Yep, everything like always. Bruce Wayn still only shows up about once or twice a week, actually he's suppose to be coming in today. We might even see him." He winked at me, it has been a running gig for when I was working there, we all bid on certain days when we thought he will appear. Since he never showed up.

„I hope you bid your money on today, cuz that is Bruce fucking Wayn." I said and pointed towards a figure walking towards the entrance.
„Oh I'm going to be so rich today. Wait why is he coming towards us?" Mr. Fox said, I looked back at Bruce and he was right, mans was walking straight towards us.
„Oh no." I whispered.

„Mr. Fox good morning. I was wondering id you would like to walk in with me, so we can talk about the modifications." Bruce Wayn said, completely ignoring my presence. Rich snob.
„Of course Sir. I have some plans for a better
car." Mr. Fox said. Winking at me.
I smiled at him, waved and walked away.

Bruce Wayn PoV:

I got out of my car and walked towards the Wayn Tower. I had to hold alot of Meetings today which I sadly couldn't have in my House or anywhere else.
I still couldn't get her face out of my head, the way she looked at me, full of hatred. I don't know what came over me. I sighed and looked around.
Suddenly my eyes landed on a familiar Person.
Mr. Fox, he was talking to a... was that Kyana?!
How do they know each other.
I walked towards him, I needed to talk to him anyway. The closer I got the more shocked I was, it really was Kyana.
Jesus fucking Christ.
I didn't dare to look into her eyes, I kept on talking to Mr. Fox. I just saw her waving at him and walking away.

„Who was she?" I asked as we entered the Tower. I still had some time before the Meeting so I decided to go down with Mr. Fox.
„Oh she is an old Work friend. She worked about 6 years ago and she just came by." He said as he pressed the button on the elevator.
„Really? I don't remember her." I said,  which was true I really don't remember her.
„Back then was the time when you fought the joker. You were barely in the Tower so thats probably why. And she also only worked here for maybe 2 years."
Mr. Fox said.

Mh... alright now that explains why Kyana knew about all the gear. I sighed and rubbed my temples.
Gosh this is so exhausting.

—————-
Annnnnnnnnnd chapter done.
I am thinking about making Batman and Kyana enemies. But ion know how, I hate it.