Luisa's solo

*AUTHOR POV*

You blinked slowly. You were exhausted, really exhausted. You couldn't sleep as much as you wanted to since Mirabel had been quick to wake you up extremely early or something. Everything felt like a blur and it felt like the world was spinning. You couldn't even remember what day it was or what time it was. You felt someone poke your shoulder. You looked over to see Camilo looking over to you with a questioning look.

You could tell by his posture that he was tired and worried to. For you. You blinked and smiled a reassuring smile towards him. He blinked twice while blushing. He quickly turned away and looked back towards Abuela. Ugh. She is just so annoying. She doesn't know when to shut up. Always pushing others to be there best, while she just lounges around and does nothing to benefit the family. 

How wonderful. "So today we will work twice as hard!" You heard her say. That made you roll your eyes, but then pause as you hear Luisa groan. Softly. She had thought nobody had heard that but she couldn't have anymore wrong. You looked up to see her looking down while being silently questioned by Mirabel. You raised an eyebrow at this. You couldn't hear them but you suddenly jumped when Mirabel slammed her hands down on top of the table. 

You hit your knees under the table. You winced slightly, gaining the attention of Isabela. She glared at Mirabel and Abuela made Casita drag Mirabel, by the chair over to sit next to her. Mirabel once again tried to get up but failed as Casita trapped her between the chair and the table. You looked over to see if Camilo would anything to help. Nope. Not even a single of pity, now that is just kind of depressing. Not even family would wanna stick up to Abuela. 

You quickly finished your breakfast and tried to ask to be excused, but was ignored. You just got up only to be dragged back down by Camilo. You looked at him with furrowed eye brows. He had this indescribable look that he was giving you. He was also blushing. Abuela started to talk again. "Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both our families stronger." Isabela smiled. Camilo tapped on her shoulder and Isabela turned towards him. 

Camilo transformed into Mariano and did a kissing gesture. You looked away after that, only to look right back seeing Isabela smack some flowers onto his face. You giggled as Camilo spat some flowers out from his mouth and looking back up to Isabela. Isabela turned to you while blushing. Dolores had been looking at you along with Luisa the entire time. It kind of made you uncomfortable. You shook your head and waited patiently for everyone to be excused.

 Abuela started to talk again, "Okay. Out community is counting on us. La Familia Madrigal!" She said. Trying to get everyone to reply with her. "La Familia Madrigal!" Everyone said back. You didn't bother repeating since you weren't in that family. Not yet at least. 

Mirabel ran after Luisa. (Who had secretly got up from the table and pulled a fast one.) You both ran after her and saw pick up a church and started to carry around six donkeys. Your eyes widened at her strength. Mirabel started to pressure her into telling her what was wrong with the magic. You knew of course, Mirabel was the only one who was actually keeping it alive, but you weren't about to tell her that, it would practically out more pressure on her than anticipated.

You froze as Luisa threw a rock up into the air and landed back on top of Luisa. Shattering the rock like it was a piece of glass. You along with the donkeys stepped backwards. "Hey where are you going..?!" Luisa continued to sing you sighed and sat down. 

*TIMESKIP AFTER THE SONG BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS EXTREMELY LAZY*

Luisa was panting hard. You and Mirabel quickly rushed up to her and pulled her into an embrace. "I think you're carrying way to muc-" You and Mirabel couldn't even finish you're response before Luisa bare hugged you, you could practically hear and feel you're back break. You cringed slightly at the sound. "Maybe I overdue it." You nodded along with Mirabel. "Actually there is something that you should know. The night, where you saw the cracks.." Luisa hesitated. "I felt weak." She nuzzled into your faces. 

 Mostly Y/N's. You squirmed to try to get out of her deathly tight grip. "Wha-what?" Mirabel had started. But then had been stopped by some shouting. "Luisa the donkeys!" "On it!" Luisa had responded. Before dropping both Mirabel and Y/N to go and get the donkeys. "Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean?" Mirabel desperately replied, begging for an answer. "What do you think's hurting the magic?" 

"Don't know, but I heard the grown ups once. Before Tio Bruno left." She started to pick more donkeys up. "He had, like, some terrible vision about it." She looks at both of us. "Tio Bruno? What was in his vision?" You asked. "No one knows. They never found it." Luisa was walking away now. "But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. Find that vision." Luisa walked in the direction to a catapult with donkeys on top. "Wait! How do you find a vision?" Mirabel shouted after Luisa. "What am I even looking for?

A donkey brays in the distance. "If you find it, you'll know. But be careful, that place is off limits for a reason. Mirabel and you looked back towards La Casa Madrigal and nodded to each other. You were best friends (well you thought that at least. Mirabel is have more romantic thoughts about you 😏) you both started your short walked to Casita to climbed his obnoxiously tall tower. You weren't ready for this, you didn't necessarily didn't like having sand anywhere near you, but at the beach was an exception. 

This is going to be rather troublesome.

———————————————

1024 words