Towers and unknown brothers

*THIRD POV*

You and Mirabel made a dash towards La casa Madrigal. However there were a ton of people everywhere. Also from you were talking to Mirabel the other day, she told you that she had a brother. Name Carlos? Camilo didn't like him. You and Mirabel had (not on purpose) been lead astray. You were lost in the crowd and could not find Mirabel. After a while you kind of just walked endlessly walked around until you bumped into someone. 

You looked up and apologized many times. When you were back in your world, you heard about how fans made something up that was supposed to be cannon. Camilo having an evil twin. Actually they were cousins but everyone referred to them as siblings. You looked up to who had bumped into you, Carlos. 

You were expecting it to be Camilo. He looked at you in disgust and stuck his hand out to you, wanting to help you up. You looked up at him in confusion. You took his hand and rubbed your neck. "Oh, sorry about that. I was my fault." You laughed nervously and apologized. "Stop apologizing, it's starting to get annoying." He said as he rubbed his temple and furrowed his eyebrows.

 Almost glaring at you. "Heh. Hehe... I'm just gonna leave now." You backed away but he grabbed your arm and pulled you into him. "Fine, where are you going? I may be going there to." You could see a faint pink hue cover his cheeks. Is he blushing? But it left just as fast as it came. "Oh, I was trying to find Mirabel." His eyes widened. "There something she needed to do for you but forgot?" Jealousy was evident in his voice. You shook your head. You needed to come up with a lie that was believe-able. 

You couldn't just tell him that you and Mirabel were going to break into Bruno's tower. He would rat you both out! (😏) "Um, me and Mirabel were going to have a sleepover tonight! Yeah.. and for some reason she wanted to prepare for it!" You said. If he confronted Mirabel about it, she was just gonna have to go along with it. It's not she or you could back down now. You got yourself and Mirabel, both into this mess and you were going to get you and Mirabel out.

He scoffed and slightly nodded. He forcefully grabbed your arm and dragged you towards what looked like, your house..? How the hell did he know where you lived? You pulled away. "How did you know where I live?" You asked. "Camilo told me." He said in a monotone voice. "Ah." You said. That would make sense since he did drag you out of your house a couple of time times (to hang out as 'friends'.) You walked in your house, not seeing Carlos closing the door behind you and locking it. 

*MEANWHILE*

Mirabel had lost you. She had one freaking job. But even though you matter a lot to her, the magic means more. She doesn't want her family to come at her if the magic dies. She sneaked past her Abuela and Isabela as they were talking about her marrying this Mariano wanting to marry Isabela. Mirabel was happy, one less rival to deal with. She made her way towards the tower walking up the stairs as they creaked, and opened the door. 

Mirabel expected something different. But she was met with an hourglass of pouring sand. The sand was rapidly falling down so it would be hard for her to get to the other side without being covered in sand. Mirabel reached towards the sand and out her hand in the middle. "Casita, can you turn off the sand?" Mirabel asked as she turned to the floor as it tried to communicate.

The floor tiles rumbled trying to say that it can't. Mirabel faced the tiles now. "You can't help in here?" She said, but as she continued speaking, she started to talk quieter and quieter. The tiles went up. Then went down and stopped. Then repeatedly went up and down, up and down in a worried manner. "I'll be fine. I need to do this." Mirabel said trying to sound reassuring. "For you,for Abuela, maybe a little for me." Mirabel said as she sighed.

"Find the vision, save the..." Mirabel took a step forwards and instantly fell. She tumbled down onto her face in the sand, she groaned in disdain. She cleared out her glasses and looked up. "Woah.." she said. A bird had flew onto a nearby post that was right next to her. It squawked. Mirabel turned to the bird and said, "Lot of stairs, at least I will have a friend." It flew away. "Nope he flew away immediately." She said as the bird squawked again. 

She sighed and straightened out her bag. "Alright, here we go." She was now running up the stairs while talking to herself. "Welcome to Casa Madrigal!" She went up ten more flights of stairs. "There's so many stairs in Casa Madrigal." She went up forty mo flights of stairs. "You think there would be another way to get so high 'Cause we're magic, but no" Mirabel said exhausted. "Magical how many stairs fit in here. Bruno, your room is the worst!"

*BACK WITH YOU LMAO*

You were a blushing mess. Carlos kept teasing you with hugs from behind and getting close to your ear. You were expecting this behavior from Camilo. Not Carlos. But then again you had only known him for an hour. Yep, that's right. You had only known this boy for an hour and he was already this 'touchy touchy'. Literally ew. 

You blinked and walked into Casita, with it waving at you. You smiled nervously. Camilo appearing before you. Looking at you then at Carlos. When he looked at you, you could see love and adoration. When he looked a Carlos however. You could see hatred and disgust. Like how Carlos had looked at you before he had met you and got to know you personally. 

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG DAY